Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

21 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Did the Jags basically sweep Ramsey's request under the rug, hope it would go away, and actually worked?

Definitely wasn't swept under the rug. Shad had a one on one/heart to heart.

Either way, the team played this beautifully regardless of what happens imo..at least so far. 

Edited by .Buzz

8 minutes ago, pwny said:

Shad and Ramsey had a very long meeting, and apparently things are getting better. Jalen is expected to play this week.

If Shad somehow fixed this... all praise be to him. 

He wants his chance to take on #CantGuardMike

36 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

wonder if we'll get any extra-curriculars 

I don't think so?

So far I've only really seen Thomas flex his jaw muscle on Social Media. On the field, he's been pretty much all business letting his play speak for itself. Not to say that his diva side hasn't occasionally poked its head out though. 

• Like 1

I woulda just traded if I was the Jags. The offense is the true identity of the team right now. I don’t think Ramsey is as good as his future contract will be. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001063730/article/patriots-stephon-gilmore-heads-list-of-top-five-nfl-cornerbacks

These guys are all better than Jalen Ramsey right now. Some maybe you can argue scheme but I’d take Alexander and Fuller all day long over Ramsey. 

I’ve seen Ramsey give up some real questionable catches this year. He’s still very very good but living off reputation. 

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Shad and Ramsey had a very long meeting, and apparently things are getting better. Jalen is expected to play this week.

If Shad somehow fixed this... all praise be to him. 

Well said!! 

Blessings and Peace be upon Allah, and Shad Khan!

Image result for salvador dali

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I woulda just traded if I was the Jags. The offense is the true identity of the team right now. I don’t think Ramsey is as good as his future contract will be. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001063730/article/patriots-stephon-gilmore-heads-list-of-top-five-nfl-cornerbacks

These guys are all better than Jalen Ramsey right now. Some maybe you can argue scheme but I’d take Alexander and Fuller all day long over Ramsey. 

I’ve seen Ramsey give up some real questionable catches this year. He’s still very very good but living off reputation. 

The same Alexander who got roasted by Cooper for 220 yards? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

The same Alexander who got roasted by Cooper for 220 yards? 

He’s still gonna be one of the very best. And he was shutdown before they went into prevent D and coasted.  

I’m just trying to make a point Jalen isn’t the best, and even if you argue he is, it’s extremely close with 5-6 other guys. 

Jalen is a solid CB but acting like he’s Revis of 09 isn’t anywhere close to true. He’s right there with this group. 

Edited by BayRaider