Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

Looks like they’re waiting til last second to trade him hoping the value increases. Philly and KC should be offering something good and maybe up the ante after some losses because of the defense. Raiders could offer but I’d rather keep the draft capital and any players we give up. If we somehow won the next two games then there might be a last second playoff push on the deadline but didn’t expect 3-2 and wouldn’t want to have to give Ramsey 20 million on top of picks. So hopefully Philadelphia gets him or the Jags hold tight. Lol 

I'm of the opinion call Khan's bluff move on and send a lesser package to AZ and or Denver and try to acquire PP and or Harris instead.

Not sure of the compensation needed but dont care. Ricky William's the draft away and acquire both!! We suck at drafting anyways!! This season is a lost cause if we continue to trot out there Rasul Douglas, Gimpy Jones, Orlando Scandrick and someone named Craig James.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

On 10/14/2019 at 5:38 PM, G said:

Looks like they’re waiting til last second to trade him hoping the value increases. Philly and KC should be offering something good and maybe up the ante after some losses because of the defense. Raiders could offer but I’d rather keep the draft capital and any players we give up. If we somehow won the next two games then there might be a last second playoff push on the deadline but didn’t expect 3-2 and wouldn’t want to have to give Ramsey 20 million on top of picks. So hopefully Philadelphia gets him or the Jags hold tight. Lol 

Jags more likely trading him in the offseason then by the deadline. 

1) he would be 100% healthy. 

2) he would be more in demamd during the offseason