Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He’s still gonna be one of the very best. And he was shutdown before they went into prevent D and coasted.  

I’m just trying to make a point Jalen isn’t the best, and even if you argue he is, it’s extremely close with 5-6 other guys. 

Jalen is a solid CB but acting like he’s Revis of 09 isn’t anywhere close to true. He’s right there with this group. 

We watch the same game? Cooper pretty much had his way the whole game....including the first series where he gifted Alexander with a pick off his hands.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I woulda just traded if I was the Jags. The offense is the true identity of the team right now. I don’t think Ramsey is as good as his future contract will be. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001063730/article/patriots-stephon-gilmore-heads-list-of-top-five-nfl-cornerbacks

These guys are all better than Jalen Ramsey right now. Some maybe you can argue scheme but I’d take Alexander and Fuller all day long over Ramsey. 

I’ve seen Ramsey give up some real questionable catches this year. He’s still very very good but living off reputation. 

Lol it literally says in the article that the only reason Ramsey isn’t on that list is because he was sitting out, and said he would absolutely top the list if he had been playing.

Just stop. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

He’s still gonna be one of the very best. And he was shutdown before they went into prevent D and coasted.  

I’m just trying to make a point Jalen isn’t the best, and even if you argue he is, it’s extremely close with 5-6 other guys. 

Jalen is a solid CB but acting like he’s Revis of 09 isn’t anywhere close to true. He’s right there with this group. 

Pretty much this.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Jalen is 24 years old. Acting like he's a finished product is...something.

32 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:
2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Rather see Jalen vs 

Cooper next week but I digress.

No not for my fantasy lineup.  Rather see him go against Sidney Jones.

Sorry to disappoint, you'll have settle on Craig James and Orlando Scandrick. You're Welcome!!

28 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:
52 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sorry to disappoint, you'll have settle on Craig James and Orlando Scandrick. You're Welcome!!

When does mills come back?

Had you asked any Eagle fan before the season started, all to a man would of said Hopefully never. Now, can't be soon enough, which is sad on many levels. 

Had to guess, week 8-10?

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Had you asked any Eagle fan before the season started, all to a man would of said Hopefully never. Now, can't be soon enough, which is sad on many levels. 

His offseason incident exasperated this. With Darby coming off and injury, and Sidney Jones being Volatile the organization was always looking forward to Mills coming back.

Fans and public opinion be damned

Edited by thebestever6

39 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

His offseason incident exasperated this. With Darby coming off and injury, and Sidney Jones being Volatile the organization was always looking forward to Mills coming back.

Fans and public opinion be damned

He's Jim Schwartz love child. Of course he wants him back. Given the 5 CB we currently have out, now we do to.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

He's Jim Schwartz love child. Of course he wants him back. Given the 5 CB we currently have out, now we do to.

People want Schwartz gone sooo bad. What has he been given to work with on d honesty? 

People always complain he plays stick defense, he doesn't blitz. Look what happened in the Atlanta game when he did blitz. Damned if you do damned if you don't. 

What you really need is a Von Miller.