Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Think this has more to do with Wash playing the best man corner in the league in zone all the time than Marrone.

Regardless, I'm going to start drinking.

I haven't stopped drinking since Brees went down in the 1st qtr.

Misery loves company. Cheers mate!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

he should definitely get a first but he hasnt been that good in almost a full season. You can call it scheme and not being used correctly but wouldnt the best corners be able to be versatile. I mean, I dare say hes even been picked on a little this year.

Hasn't been that good? What?

He's an elite corner in a scheme that isn't using him to his full strengths with an option year next year at a premium position.

26 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

he should definitely get a first but he hasnt been that good in almost a full season. You can call it scheme and not being used correctly but wouldnt the best corners be able to be versatile. I mean, I dare say hes even been picked on a little this year.

Even with that scheme issue he's been a top 3-5 corner.

Surprised Chiefs aren’t offering a 1st and 3rd here. They are Super Bowl contenders with the worst secondary in the NFL (yea worse than Miami, for now). 

I don’t expect Cowboys or Patriots to be in play. Bellichick doesn’t pay defensive players and Ramsey wants a long term deal. Cowboys already have to pay wayyyy too many people. 

49ers maybe as well? They are looking like a fringe playoff team and could use help on the back end. Sherman-Ramsey. The nicknames for that tandem would be fun...