Hoping We Struck GOLD With Rudolph... Steelers visiting 49ers : Week 3 GDT

steelcurtain29

Just now, Livewire said:

Went out with a whimper. 

Conner's shine from last year is gone.

In fairness, our OC is garbage, we are playing with a backup QB, our WRs arent getting open and our OLine is playing average at best.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SMashMouthMike said:

These wr’s are not that good nor that tough!

team is jellyfish soft

they have been for years. This team has lost it's roots thats for sure, no longer a tough team at all.  We aren't watching a steelers team, we are witnessing what happens when a coach lets divas ruin a team and the culture. 

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

In fairness, our OC is garbage, we are playing with a backup QB, our WRs arent getting open and our OLine is playing average at best.

Sorry, that's all coaching though.

Clearly our backup QB isn't terrible; He can make the throws when you give him the chance. Fichtner didn't for the first two quarters. JJSS and Diontae Johnson can both get open. Scheme plays that target them. O-line is getting pushed back? 3 step drops and mix up your halfbacks to establish the run to give them more breathing room for passing.

But hey an 0-3 vs 0-3 showdown on MNF; I'm sure America is looking forward to that.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Hot Take: - this team. So many dudes out there talking about how much they "care" now that the distractions are out of the locker room but they sure as hell aren't playing like it. And that goes up to the coaches who preached all this bull- but sure as hell didn't live up to it. 6 Points off of 5 turnovers. Pathetic.

Chill man... I leave for work in 30 minutes and will be gone all night. I don't have time to moderator everyone and work tonight....

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

We arent going to outsuck Miami for that spot.

But Miami may very well end up with two top 5 picks.

And unless Minkah becomes a Troy Polamalu-level player (i.e. a Hall of Famer guiding an elite defense for nearly a decade) then it damn sure wasn't worth it.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Not gonna lie to you I'm starting to wonder if we just gave up the first pick overall 

maybe in the process colbert signed his pink-slip and got kicked out. I doubt it, but if they don't run the ball and keep the D fresh, this team will be in trouble. 

get baron off the field, Gilbert to replace him.

rotate Ola more for bud, keep watt out there unless he is too tired

FB run blocking in rushing attack, and if that works, then play action *(remember that?)

Moncrief never plays again. 

stretch the field with washington 

I don't see Mason as near as much of the issue as the OC, HC and DC, but this game was on the OC/HC more. How tomlin allows the OC to be like this is what I find offensive. Look at all the TO's they were GIVEN and they still lost?