Hoping We Struck GOLD With Rudolph... Steelers visiting 49ers : Week 3 GDT

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Sorry, that's all coaching though.

Clearly our backup QB isn't terrible; He can make the throws when you give him the chance. Fichtner didn't for the first two quarters. JJSS and Diontae Johnson can both get open. Scheme plays that target them. O-line is getting pushed back? 3 step drops and mix up your halfbacks to establish the run to give them more breathing room for passing.

But hey an 0-3 vs 0-3 showdown on MNF; I'm sure America is looking forward to that.

I dont completely disagree, but I dont agree that its ALL coaching.   

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I technically didn't curse. I self-regulated and put dashes in there.

It was implied and Webby has asked me to strictly prohibit any of that with the current state of FF. If people are this upset; log out for now. Take an hour or two off and come back and discuss this in a manner that doesn't get quality members like yourself or others banned.

Just now, steelcurtain29 said:

It was implied and Webby has asked me to strictly prohibit any of that with the current state of FF. If people are this upset; log out for now. Take an hour or two off and come back and discuss this in a manner that doesn't get quality members like yourself or others banned.

Gotcha. Didn't realize it wasn't allowed. Sorry.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I will say that, even before Ben got injured, I predicted us to start 1-2 and said I wouldnt be shocked if we started 0-3....so Im not the least bit surprised we are where we are, and wouldnt have been even WITH Ben.

While I do agree, I think we're 0-3 right now due to coaching, and it's ticking me off.

And the first thing Tomlin says ls "We didn't make enough plays in the second half."

Please, stay in SF.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

While I do agree, I think we're 0-3 right now due to coaching, and it's ticking me off.

And the first thing Tomlin says ls "We didn't make enough plays in the second half."

Please, stay in SF.

he needs to be put on notice to wake him up at least. I don't he can turn this team around but as of now I am still saying he has to change his ways and get the team more prepared. Start by the OC and the running game. Butler is a lost cause, I doubt he ever will change. Tomlin can step in and bench players though, thats on him. 

Just now, steelcurtain29 said:

At least Nelson has been worth the pick up...

Barron hasn't been any good and we know about Concrete's hands.....

baron was a let down today. concrete - good nickname. 

Nelson has been a legit signing at least.  It doesn't help the D gets really tired though, all makes the offseason senseless and a waste when he D collapses in the final 10 minutes anyways.