Hoping We Struck GOLD With Rudolph... Steelers visiting 49ers : Week 3 GDT

steelcurtain29

29 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

they have been for years. This team has lost it's roots thats for sure, no longer a tough team at all.  We aren't watching a steelers team, we are witnessing what happens when a coach lets divas ruin a team and the culture. 

What I'd like to see is them become a power run team bc it's a competitive advantage. 

There's no better time than to have 320 pound hog mollies and things of that nature. 

Why? Bc the LBs are 220 pounds. If you got an athletic OL than you can just wipe out the defense. Mix in some gadget plays and the occassional air raid to "change gears"

.... as is life #ohyeah

1 minute ago, Money said:

What I'd like to see is them become a power run team bc it's a competitive advantage. 

There's no better time than to have 320 pound hog mollies and things of that nature. 

Why? Bc the LBs are 220 pounds. If you got an athletic OL than you can just wipe out the defense. Mix in some gadget plays and the occassional air raid to "change gears"

.... as is life #ohyeah

the few teams that run power rushing do have success due to what you say. Ben wants to be a passing team and he picked richter, so now what does everyone think of haley now that richter is here handpicked and just the worst I can remember? 

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

the few teams that run power rushing do have success due to what you say. Ben wants to be a passing team and he picked richter, so now what does everyone think of haley now that richter is here handpicked and just the worst I can remember? 

It's not Ben's team anymore. 

Just now, 3rivers said:

tomlin and colbert will be back and they will keep ben, as bens injury will be their excuse this year and rooney will fall for it . 

Rudolph has outplayed Ben. And he'll only get better. It would be nice to see what he could do with a balanced run attack and a TE that can go down the seam. 

It would probably be like Ben rookie year. 

As the NFL is trendy and lame and everyone copycats. That'll shift defenses to be quicker and fast. 

You combat this by being different. And that's your competitive advantage. 

Which just so happens to be your roots. Go back to your roots and you shall have success.