Hoping We Struck GOLD With Rudolph... Steelers visiting 49ers : Week 3 GDT

steelcurtain29

I am giving the defense a pass.  They were totally gassed by the end of the game.

13 total drives by Steelers on Sunday.
12 of the 13 less than 2:40 of clock.
10 of 13 drives less than 2:00. Insert bug eyes emoji
10 of 13 drives 4 plays or less.
9 of 13 drives 1:45 or less....quick drink, spray of water and back on field.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jebrick said:

I am giving the defense a pass.  They were totally gassed by the end of the game.

13 total drives by Steelers on Sunday.
12 of the 13 less than 2:40 of clock.
10 of 13 drives less than 2:00. Insert bug eyes emoji
10 of 13 drives 4 plays or less.
9 of 13 drives 1:45 or less....quick drink, spray of water and back on field.

the D ran out of energy since the offence was that inept, with no running game and TOP to help the D. Thats on the OC and HC though, but will that change? I doubt it, I think bens OC is the worst this team has had since I can remember, by far. I would rather have arians or haley any day, easily much better OC, but this is bens handp[icked replacement xD

I was looking through our past drafts.  

If we would have drafted Myles Jack in lieu of Artie Burns, we probably would have taken Montez Sweat this year.  In round 2, I'd think we would have went with JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Jace Sternberger and Justin Layne in round 3.  In 5, we would have went with Ben Burr-Kirven. 

I know a lot of what ifs but just thinking out loud.

1 hour ago, DR43 said:

I was looking through our past drafts.  

If we would have drafted Myles Jack in lieu of Artie Burns, we probably would have taken Montez Sweat this year.  In round 2, I'd think we would have went with JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Jace Sternberger and Justin Layne in round 3.  In 5, we would have went with Ben Burr-Kirven. 

I know a lot of what ifs but just thinking out loud.

fans do this all the time, nothing to fret about. Colbert has failed this team consistently for years and it's caught up to the team.  His plan for paying vets on offence and drafting for the D failed severe.  I doubt they ever allow that to happen here in the future, but who knows if rooney even cares anyways. I am thinking he is a clueless owner just a like a few others out there. 

See how this all turns out by seasons end. I still think this team could be decent and a wild card if they actually got the running game going and keep the D somewhat rested in the process. Of course the OC has to be removed or at least put on notice but I doubt that happens since ben picked him and ben runs the team .  

This might be the worst year in a long time though, unless the OC gets his gamelans right.  Right now he is the worst this team has had since when?