Jalen Ramsey Trade Watch

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

davis would've had a 1000+ yard season last year with competent QB play. i'm not sure i like this.

Yeah, I don't hate Davis, but while Davis might be a good WR Ramsey is the best CB in the NFL.

So I think win us on that one. Davis also isn't going to help is that much until we get a new QB who can throw downfield and doesn't need PA to make his man wide open 

Butler makes too much damn money and Adoree is an average CB. I love Ramsey as a player. Wanted him during that draft. Thought he’d be an elite player and he has been. Our secondary would take a hit because we can’t afford everyone. Plus we can play all the elite coverage we want but it doesn’t matter if we can’t rush the passer or stop the run. His attitude is definitely what the team is missing. Vrabel and this locker room can keep him in check. However, the Jags are not trading him to the Titans.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

11 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Wouldn't give up any first round picks. Too limiting for a team that needs to draft a QB. We'll like need 2 firsts to draft the one we want.

Were basically all in this year correct so it’s not likely we’ll be picking high this year, & notice I said 2022 therefore if mariota sucks or Tan in 2021 we can draft a QB. 

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

However, the Jags are not trading him to the Titans.

I thought this as well, but the one thing that came to mind is that Ramsey is going to be able to say where he does/doesn't want to go and he's mentioned wanting to be in Tennessee.

Doesn't mean they'll do it, but man that would be awesome.

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Butler makes too much damn money and Adoree is an average CB. I love Ramsey as a player. Wanted him during that draft. Thought he’d be an elite player and he has been. Our secondary would take a hit because we can’t afford everyone. Plus we can play all the elite coverage we want but it doesn’t matter if we can’t rush the passer or stop the run. His attitude is definitely what the team is missing. Vrabel and this locker room can keep him in check. However, the Jags are not trading him to the Titans.

That’s why I say offer em 2 1st & a 3rd to take butler contract & I do believe after this season his contract is very reasonable considered there’s not much left in guarantees. I do think Adoree is better than butler 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

I thought this as well, but the one thing that came to mind is that Ramsey is going to be able to say where he does/doesn't want to go and he's mentioned wanting to be in Tennessee.

Doesn't mean they'll do it, but man that would be awesome.

The jags won’t trade him to the Titans unless they make an offer they can’t refuse 😩 2 1st & a 3rd sounds like some too good to pass it up. 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

That’s why I say offer em 2 1st & a 3rd to take butler contract & I do believe after this season his contract is very reasonable considered there’s not much left in guarantees. I do think Adoree is better than butler 

I think Butler is better than Jackson. Jackson's pretty clearly our 3rd best CB in my mind. Butler's been pretty good since week 7 or so of last year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

The jags won’t trade him to the Titans unless they make an offer they can’t refuse 😩 2 1st & a 3rd sounds like some too good to pass it up. 

I ain't giving up first round picks for a CB. Whenever we decide to draft a QB, and that could easily be this year, we are going to need those picks.

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Right so let’s just give up a bunch of premium picks for a CB when we’ll likely need a QB next year in the draft.... Perfect way to build a roster.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

I ain't giving up first round picks for a CB. Whenever we decide to draft a QB, and that could easily be this year, we are going to need those picks.

I understand but I believe defense wins championships I don’t think none of the QB’s are worth taking in the 1st round this year only QB I like coming out is sunshine in 2021. Build this offense around duce duce 

On one hand we have no idea how to use wide receivers and, if Corey did somehow reach his potential, Jalen would lock him down

on the other hand, to the posters who are saying we can lean on Henry...well that’s not true because we clearly don’t want to do that

and to the posters saying that Ramsey would bring attitude to this team, well that wouldn’t happen either because that’s not allowed in Tennessee 

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Right so let’s just give up a bunch of premium picks for a CB when we’ll likely need a QB next year in the draft.... Perfect way to build a roster.

If we’re contending right now  what QB coming out this year is better than mariota or Tan. In the middle to the end of the 1st round 🤔 

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I think if we need a QB it's gonna be Tannehill or Mariota. I think they want someone with experience leading this roster. 

I'm not for giving an 1st though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I think if we need a QB it's gonna be Tannehill or Mariota. I think they want someone with experience leading this roster. 

I'm not for giving an 1st though. 

I don't doubt we'll have a veteran, but I highly expect them to draft one if we don't see a pretty big turnaround.