Jalen Ramsey Trade Watch

TitanLegend

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Okay this what I’m not understanding I get it but I don’t if that make sense 😩🤣. Okay so far let’s look at our 1st round picks dating back to jake locker okay here we go jake locker bust Kendall Wright bust, chance war🗣 bust, Taylor Lewan 🗣we have a pro bowler, Mariota * Conklin solid, Davis- handicap by QB hasn’t lived to production Adoree 🗣 Mr inconsistent oh both Adoree & Davis 5th year option is up season end 🤔  Rashaan Evans * Simmons *

That being said so far we’ve drafted 1 player out of the 1st round in the past 9 yrs that has earned a 2nd contract. You guys are stuck on keeping 1st round for a unproven players when we’re pretty much put together to make a run now & contend. For a guy who has HOF potential & we know what he is, don’t have to wait for him to develop. Mane I’m trading 2 1st round picks & I’ll draft a QB in the 2nd round. All we need is a game manager & for the coaching staff to give the ball to duce duce 💪🏽 🗣I know kill me 

And you'll lose to any good team in football because they'll shut down Derrick Henry while your bad QB can't score 20 points and they just throw it away from Ramsey. No one dimensional team is ever going to be consistently good at running the football.

It has nothing to do with Ramsey being worth it. If I'm the Kansas City Chiefs and I already have Patrick Mahommes and an offense that scores points, yeah he's totally worth it. If I'm the Tennessee Titans and I can't score 20 points to win a football game without my defense doing it for me, I'm not even considering it.

It would be an atrocious decision that would cost this franchise numerous wins and set us back 3 years.

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

And you'll lose to any good team in football because they'll shut down Derrick Henry while your bad QB can't score 20 points and they just throw it away from Ramsey. No one dimensional team is ever going to be consistently good at running the football.

It has nothing to do with Ramsey being worth it. If I'm the Kansas City Chiefs and I already have Patrick Mahommes and an offense that scores points, yeah he's totally worth it. If I'm the Tennessee Titans and I can't score 20 points to win a football game without my defense doing it for me, I'm not even considering it.

It would be an atrocious decision that would cost this franchise numerous wins and set us back 3 years.

Hello we have missed on QB’s since we drafted, & to be honest what rookie QB coming out the next 2 years can you say is better Tan or Mariota that’s going to be a mid to late 1st round pick 🤔 draft a QB in the 2nd round 

Hello we have missed on QB’s since we drafted, & to be honest what rookie QB coming out the next 2 years can you say is better Tan or Mariota that’s going to be a mid to late 1st round pick 🤔 draft a QB in the 2nd round 

So because a previous owner, front office, and HC drafted QBs poorly we should just stop trying to draft them altogether? 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

So because a previous owner, front office, and HC drafted QBs poorly we should just stop trying to draft them altogether? 

No but because we’re not going to be picking at the top of the draft where the cream of the crop QB’s are at why draft 1 in the 1st round draft one in the 2nd. 🤷🏽‍♂️ We’re built to win now. 

No but because we’re not going to be picking at the top of the draft where the cream of the crop QB’s are at why draft 1 in the 1st round draft one in the 2nd. 🤷🏽‍♂️ We’re built to win now. 

We're built to win now and losing because we don't have a QB. Defense isn't the problem.

12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

No way is Ramsey worth two firsts.  Not even close.

I think he is again it’s no guarantee a 1st round pick is going to be a hit. Hell look at our list of 1st round picks only pro bowler we have is Lewan Ramsey is proven 2x pro bowler 1st all pro in 3years 🤔 okay what have our 1st round picks done in 3yrs. 

Edited by TitanRedd

Again bench Mariota go with Tan draft a QB in the 2nd round 🤷🏽‍♂️

That doesn't solve anything. We're still going to be bad to mediocre unless we just happen to get incredibly lucky. No one half ***** trying to get a QB and just lucks into one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

I think he is again it’s no guarantee a 1st round pick is going to be a hit. Hell look at our list of 1st round picks only pro bowler we have is Lewan Ramsey is proven 2x pro bowler 1st all pro in 3years 🤔 okay what have our 1st round picks done in 3yrs. 

🗣Ill wait, 

Just now, TitanSS said:

That doesn't solve anything. We're still going to be bad to mediocre unless we just happen to get incredibly lucky. No one half ***** trying to get a QB and just lucks into one.

Good point but what I’m saying is this what QB coming out do you think can have an impact like Ramsey that Tannehill cant do. 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Good point but what I’m saying is this what QB coming out do you think can have an impact like Ramsey that Tannehill cant do. 

Well it's week 3 of the season and the best one's aren't even established yet. Carson Wentz wasn't even considered a 1st round pick in week 3 of the season he was drafted.

Unless Ramsey is going to play offense and make it score more points, you can list just about any QB. That QB won't be the caliber of player Ramsey is, but if we don't find a QB we're going to struggle with or without him.

QB has to be priority #1. Even if we strike out trying to get one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Well it's week 3 of the season and the best one's aren't even established yet. Carson Wentz wasn't even considered a 1st round pick in week 3 of the season he was drafted.

Unless Ramsey is going to play offense and make it score more points, you can list just about any QB. That QB won't be the caliber of player Ramsey is, but if we don't find a QB we're going to struggle with or without him.

QB has to be priority #1. Even if we strike out trying to get one.

Respect 💪🏽💯