Jump to content
TitanLegend

Jalen Ramsey Trade Watch

Recommended Posts

JRob needs to make it happen I’m sorry we can draft a QB in the 2nd round or in 2021. I’ll trade 2020 1st & 2022 1st & tell the jags if they take butler give em a 2020 3rd. Only reason I say butler over Adoree is because his salary which is almost paid for I believe after this season he’s cheap cause of guaranteed money was front loaded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

JRob needs to make it happen I’m sorry we can draft a QB in the 2nd round or in 2021. I’ll trade 2020 1st & 2022 1st & tell the jags if they take butler give em a 2020 3rd. Only reason I say butler over Adoree is because his salary which is almost paid for I believe after this season he’s cheap cause of guaranteed money was front loaded. 

So glad you’re not the GM...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Adoree has another bone head penalty tonight, leave him in Jacksonville and bring back Jalen. 😆👍🏾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we'll probably get him in FA if it comes to that.

I honestly think the Jags will try to keep him this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll give them Adoree. They ain't getting my first round draft picks unless he gonna play QB too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is Adoree’s bone head play. Make the trade JRob. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lamont said:

There is Adoree’s bone head play. Make the trade JRob. 

Does anyone want him now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Does anyone want him now?

Aside from him blowing it he held his man in check all game yesterday but butler got Roasted but hey they both just solid except 1 is being paid 12 mil a yr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Daniel said:

Does anyone want him now?

I'd rather have him over Adoree for sure, but if he ain't helping us score more than 7 points I'll save my picks for offense.

Unless the plan is give up two firsts for Ramsey and try to hold teams to 6 pts each week to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'd rather have him over Adoree for sure, but if he ain't helping us score more than 7 points I'll save my picks for offense.

Unless the plan is give up two firsts for Ramsey and try to hold teams to 6 pts each week to win.

The him I was referring to was Adoree.  He seems like a tough sell after that game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The him I was referring to was Adoree.  He seems like a tough sell after that game.

Ahhh my bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TitanSS said:

Ahhh my bad!

No worries.  We fans must stick together in these difficult times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

 

Heavy price.  They'll extend him for sure.

 

It was fun to dream.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×