jalen ramsey

3rivers

15 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Trade for a guy that literally drove an armored truck to Training Camp and had a hype man on a mega phone yelling "Time to get that money" over and over again. Nah, I'm good. 

this is what I don't like about him, but his play is great.  What do you think his trade value would be? I would expect Peterson21 to have a much lower trance value since he was suspended and is older.

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

this is what I don't like about him, but his play is great.  What do you think his trade value would be? I would expect Peterson21 to have a much lower trance value since he was suspended and is older.

Don't know. Don't care. Me first player that just got in the coach's face because he thought the challenge flag should have been thrown. We just cleared out 2 players like that. I'm not looking to add another. Like I said, Nah, I'm good. 

Just now, Chieferific said:

Don't know. Don't care. Me first player that just got in the coach's face because he thought the challenge flag should have been thrown. We just cleared out 2 players like that. I'm not looking to add another. Like I said, Nah, I'm good. 

agree, who needs the drama. Would you trade for Peterson 21 if the cards would consider trading him, move nelson to the slot, also trade for Minkah? This would help the secondary.  I don't know if the team has the cap space unless they trade a higher priced player

Just now, 3rivers said:

agree, who needs the drama. Would you trade for Peterson 21 if the cards would consider trading him, move nelson to the slot, also trade for Minkah? This would help the secondary.  I don't know if the team has the cap space unless they trade a higher priced player

I'm not a big trade guy because it rarely happens for us during the Season. Seems like a waste of time to speculate TO ME. 

1 hour ago, DudeWhat??? said:

I-N-A-H-E-A-R-T-B-E-A-T

Because getting rid of one diva for a potentially bigger one is just brilliant.

I don't mind players with big personalities, but Ramsey is a troublemaker, and that will never change. As good as he is, he will always be a headache.

• Like 1