jalen ramsey

3rivers

4 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

0% chance we give up our first round pick mid-season now that there’s a good chance it’s a top 12-15 pick at worst. 

Giving up a 1st for Fitzpatrick made sense when we were thinking Super Bowl but Ben’s injury changes everything. Can’t afford to be throwing around picks anymore.

This didn’t age well

• Like 4

6 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Because getting rid of one diva for a potentially bigger one is just brilliant.

I don't mind players with big personalities, but Ramsey is a troublemaker, and that will never change. As good as he is, he will always be a headache.

We didn't get rid of a diva. We got rid of someone who clearly has sever social and/or behavioral disorders. We can't let him force us to think every disgruntled player is that. 

Just now, DudeWhat??? said:

We didn't get rid of a diva. We got rid of someone who clearly has sever social and/or behavioral disorders. We can't let him force us to think every disgruntled player is that. 

Regardless of those issues, he is still a diva.   You could argue that most of the most notable divas in sports have behavioral disorders.

Ramsey is not merely a disgruntled player.   He has been a loud mouthed obnoxious diva since his rookie year. 

Its one thing to draft a player like Ramsey and try to deal with his personality, or even try to sign them as a FA (even though its a major risk), but to trade a high pick for a diva who wants a record deal and isnt obligated to sign a contract he doesnt want?  No way.

3 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

This didn’t age well

But its how most of us felt.

Still, as long as we dont finish with a top 10 pick (which is certainly possible), it may not be a terrible deal if Minkah plays well.   You figure, if we end up with something like, the 12th pick, there is a good chance we may have ended up targeting the best defensive player....very possibly a DB.    Colbert has always sucked at drafting DBs, and hasnt done well drafting first round defensive players over the last decade except for TJ Watt and Cam Heyward.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaRealTitletown said:

Ramsey for 2020 2nd and Hargrave  😁

If hargrave got to a team that will apply his skillset, he will be a probowler.   I doubt the steelers trade for Ramsey, it could be AB all over again as someone mentioned here. Just pass, and get Peterson 21 for less?

10 hours ago, 3rivers said:

If hargrave got to a team that will apply his skillset, he will be a probowler.   I doubt the steelers trade for Ramsey, it could be AB all over again as someone mentioned here. Just pass, and get Peterson 21 for less?

Peterson is going no where so it's almost not worth even thinking about.

5 hours ago, Chieferific said:

I'm preparing myself for hellfire to rain down on this forum when Ramsey is traded for a 2nd Rd pick. 

will; he be traded to the steelers? Is that what you are saying? I didn't know we had any RD2 picks until a few years from now:o

11 hours ago, warfelg said:

Is there a top CB that might be on the trade block, if so who? Move Nelson to the slot, keep Fitz at FS and the new CB to where3 Nelson is. 

On 9/18/2019 at 4:57 AM, warfelg said:

That's just inaccurate. He's serving a 6 game suspension. He will be 30 years old next season. And has one year left on his contract. He is currently playing for the Arizona Cardinals. A team in rebuild. That's not going anywhere soon. They'll be more inclined to trade him as opposed to give him a new deal.

I'd give him another 5 years, $70m type deal on Peterson. I just wouldn't trade for him until the draft. The only scenario I'd do it is if it went like this. [Insert Tears]

Ben Roethlisberger, comp, 4th rd pick for TB 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Ben is irrelevant and this is merely a draft position swap to give them a QB for two years. BA would be dahn.

Steelers trade their 2nd (41st overall), 4th rd pick (via MIA), and 2021 3rd for 25th overall pick.

1.25 - Dylan Moses LB Alabama

2.43 - TRADE - Patrick Peterson

5th

6th

7th

Even then, I'd almost still prefer the draft pick. You could trade down from that 2nd rd pick. Fall 15 spots and pick up another 3rd. 

What about Hargrave? The kid can play. What if you ran three DT's in a 5 man front??? If they won't put Tuitt at LE and putt Watt at RE in a 4-2-5 look. You gotta get your best guys on the field. Not worry about subs and the like. Plus, I like Buggs. He's better than Alualu. 

To me, at ILB, you have Bush and fodder. 

And I love Jalen Ramsey. Just my brain hurts from the demented degenerative doofuses dancing daily disrupting damn dynasties.