GDT Week 3: Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers

thebestever6

And to think I almost went to this game.

Im guessing Pack win handily and will have a defensive TD to boot

Bolles is going to be in his own head and will either play timid or completely lose it IMO and the offense will struggle.  

Aaron Jones is gonna have a big day catching the ball out of the backfield and either MVS or Allison will be tough for Denver to stop as well.  

Maybe im a pessimist but I just don’t see any way Denver pulls this off.  In Denver? Maybe.  But not on the road with an early start time 

Well good to see the FO is going to publicly call Bolles out now.  That BS about not taking responsibility is a huge red flag, better that everyone let him publicly that won't fly.   If Bolles doesn't make such a ridiculous statement, he doesn't need the public callout, but that lack of accountability has to be called out hard.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

That's a little harsh.  I mean, worst-case he's cutting Bolles, not shooting him in the head.  

No I sense a trade to Miami worst case scenario he's the ultimate "tank," cherry on top piece. 

Friendly reminder to everyone. Ty Sambrailo got traded for a 5th round pick.

11 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

No I sense a trade to Miami worst case scenario he's the ultimate "tank," cherry on top piece. 

I didn't ever get being traded to MIA from reading Of Mice and Men.  I have to go back and read that last chapter again.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I didn't ever get being traded to MIA from reading Of Mice and Men.  I have to go back and read that last chapter again.

Elway/George is Bolles "protector," brought him to broncos country got him into the culture. 

Bolles/Lenny commits terrible acts 26 holding penalties. 

The fans/teammates/media become the "angry mob."

Miami is career death possibly, but at some point it will become more appealing than to succumb to the angry mob with pitch forks. 

Very loose reminder imo.

Edited by thebestever6
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Miami isn't trading FOR anyone. They're stockpiling picks, not giving them away.

As bad as some of the coaching decisions we have seen on our end over the years, I’m continuously amazed by the horrid RB timeshare decisions coaches on other teams make when there is a clearly better talent present.   We saw it week 2 with David Montgomery over Mike Davis with CHI and now GB HC Lafleur.   Aaron Jones is 10x a better runner than Jamal Williams no way it should be a 50/50 split.  SMH. 

Edited by Broncofan

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

Not entirely true think they have a soft spot for o line help.

"Miami Dolphins trade for two offensive linemen, including UM’s Danny Isidora"

This was done prior to the season/tanking starting. Holding #72 would be an upgrade for them, therefore they're not trading for him.

Chicago, I can't answer for them they are getting too cute with the rb time share almost cost them a second game.

Green  Bay it's smart IMO if they do it in December January I'm questioning it. Keep the rbs fresh you have the units to sustain it at the present time. Later in the year he'll go to Jones similar to Derrick Henry in the titans offense last year. Now, get both guys plenty of reps unless ball control is a huge issue.

Every team can't be New England they're going to give their rbs bye weeks at some point with Damien Harris. With that being said before this game is a bigger indictment of where this team is in current form.

Edited by thebestever6

3 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

This was done prior to the season/tanking starting. Holding #72 would be an upgrade for them, therefore they're not trading for him.

Eh, they're gonna wanna give Rosen an extended look at some point and are rumored to be tanking for T'ua since last spring. I've been shocked by crazier things.

5 hours ago, Broncofan said:

As bad as some of the coaching decisions we have seen on our end over the years, I’m continuously amazed by the horrid RB timeshare decisions coaches on other teams make when there is a clearly better talent present.   We saw it week 2 with David Montgomery over Mike Davis with CHI and now GB HC Lafleur.   Aaron Jones is 10x a better runner than Jamal Williams no way it should be a 50/50 split.  SMH. 

We have no choice if we want Jones playing past Oct. He's kinda fragile.

• Like 1