GDT Week 3: Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers

thebestever6

2 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

One stat that is really becoming bothersome: we're now essentially 10 quarters into the season. Denver's defense has a grand total of 2 qb hits, zero sacks, zero turnovers. Far cry from the high pressure days of Wade Phillips. 

I need the skeleton meme if fangios defense needs the talent I think it does to succeed.  We may be waiting awhile. 

Ughhhh cant go out there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

I need the skeleton meme if fangios defense needs the talent I think it does to succeed.  We may be waiting awhile. 

Ughhhh cant go out there

Yup, I thoroughly believe in his system; he's coach a looot of nasty defenses. But it's becoming apparent that we don't have the personnel in place yet. After we trade Miller and reload in the offseason, I'll be really eager to see our d next year. 

4 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

I have not been impressed by Miller at all but I have been happy with Chubb. He’s played hard and has stuffed the run. He’s been close a few times. 

Yeah, at this point I'd bet money that we unload Miller before the bye week. Early on, Fangio correctly called Miller out stating that he could have always been an even better player than he was. I secretly wondered how Von would react to that. At this point it's become pretty clear that he's not interested in buying into Fangio's system, which is fine. Send him down the road while we can still get something for him. It's not like we'll notice the absence; he's been a non-factor all season anyway.