GDT Week 3: Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers

thebestever6

10 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

I have not been impressed by Miller at all but I have been happy with Chubb. He’s played hard and has stuffed the run. He’s been close a few times. 

Fant will be good after a year under his belt, but yeah. He's definitely not ready to play with the big boys yet. Dude's looked pretty overwhelmed since day one. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

This is why we can't be GMs. :P

If I was Gm we would have Haskins or Minshew on this team over Lock... so whatever lol

On 11/17/2018 at 11:44 AM, Counselor said:

Gardner Minshew is an interesting player. I am obsessed with QB footwork. I really think it correlates to success and it’s something that can be worked on and I think it is a big reason why we have seen many jumps in success of players. He has a lot of tools but he will need someone who can work on his footwork as he often completely stops dead in the pocket at times for a half second to even a whole second before he throws. His better throws are when he keeps his feet active, and he needs to be more consistent with this. It is more difficult for average college DB’s to read because they can’t see the feet often times but what it is doing is tipping Dlineman when to put their hands up into throwing lanes. Also the more skilled DB’s in the league are going to be able to read his throws because as his feet stop he has already turned his upper body and shoulders towards his target. Lucky for him he has pretty good ball placement. If he can work on these mechanics he could be something.