Would you rather...?

theJ

Which option?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Option?

• Option A
    • Option B

On 9/17/2019 at 10:51 AM, INbengalfan said:

Trade Dalton to a contender who needs a QB [either] now...

The Chicago Bears?

Granted I haven't seen much of the Bears but if Trubinsky is as underwhelming as the internet would have me believe and they don't think he's going to improve...

Unless they expect Chase Daniel to become a better quarterback...

Andy Dalton is an upgrade for them. They are definitely in win now mode. His contract is good value for his talent level. All they need is a good enough quarterback. He'd fit under their cap.

I don't know what kind of value we could get back. If could be contingent on how deep they went this year, next year, and if they resigned him. But I think that could be a great trade for both teams.

8 hours ago, otg said:

The Chicago Bears?

Granted I haven't seen much of the Bears but if Trubinsky is as underwhelming as the internet would have me believe and they don't think he's going to improve...

Unless they expect Chase Daniel to become a better quarterback...

Andy Dalton is an upgrade for them. They are definitely in win now mode. His contract is good value for his talent level. All they need is a good enough quarterback. He'd fit under their cap.

I don't know what kind of value we could get back. If could be contingent on how deep they went this year, next year, and if they resigned him. But I think that could be a great trade for both teams.

Andy would have been an upgrade in years past.  This is by far his worst year as a pro, which is only making a trade harder.