Jump to content
Adrenaline_Flux

Jalen Ramsey requests trade - UPDATE (Page 11): to the Rams for multiple draft picks

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Per everyone 

Had to know this was going to go up in flames you could see the bs on the horizon from a mile away. This front office has made a bunch of moves based on stupidity dating all the way back to when Hurns got an extension.. where they have over paid for mediocrity and haven’t locked in the true talent on this team. This team really doesn’t have a plan and it’s clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think you can let one player dictate the hirings and firings of the FO, but if Marrone has lost the locker room (which seems to be inevitable if it hasn't already happened), Marrone needs to go. Idk who you even promote to interim......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

Don't think you can let one player dictate the hirings and firings of the FO, but if Marrone has lost the locker room (which seems to be inevitable if it hasn't already happened), Marrone needs to go. Idk who you even promote to interim......

Or you promise the coaching staff is replace and tell him to wait it out?

No way we fire coaches already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Buzz said:

Or you promise the coaching staff is replace and tell him to wait it out?

No way we fire coaches already.

Not going to happen tomorrow, but I think an 0-4 start and Marrone probably goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

Not going to happen tomorrow, but I think an 0-4 start and Marrone probably goes.

I would agree.

Which is what I'm saying. Let him know if things don't turn around they're out. Think hed be fine then but who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

Not going to happen tomorrow, but I think an 0-4 start and Marrone probably goes.

They don’t have the sack to do it I wouldn’t be surprised if they traded away Ramsey let Yann walk.. and bring the same staff back next yr.. because of the Foles injury that will be their out on the failed season and a renewed interest in a fresh start with picks from Ramsey and possibly a pick or 2 if they franchise, signed and trade Yann watch.

Edited by DuvalsKing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

They don’t have the sack to do it I wouldn’t be surprised if they traded away Ramsey let Yann walk.. and bring the same staff back next yr.. because of the Foles injury that will be their out on the failed season and a renewed interest in a fresh start with picks from Ramsey and possibly a pick or 2 if they franchise, signed and trade Yann watch.

If Jalen leaves Yann is getting paid 💯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But Jalen said he wants to be a Jaguar for life they told me.  9_9

 

I mean, at this point...i think you almost have to start exploring the trade options if you can get a better package for him by shipping him out early where he can help a team for more of the season.  He's made it abundantly clear he was never likely to play on that option year in the first place, and i think even the Tag was probably questionable.  He wants a deal as big as his mouth, and he wants it now.  If he's gone to the point of requesting a trade...he's absolutely not going to re-sign here at this point.  Even if he did ink a "biggest Defensive contract" or at least "biggest CB in history" type deal here...how can you trust him in the locker room?  How does he walk back in there and say, "jk guys i didn't really want to sell ya'll up the river on this sinking ship i was just playin".  Even if he walks it back somehow, that's not what you want from a guy you'd be paying to be not just an elite CB...but a leader on your team.

The fact we've entered the season where teams have less flexibility, and that he's now made it more or less officially public he wants out, just completely slaughtered the leverage they could've had in the offseason to bring in a real haul.  But it is what it is at this point.  Mistakes were made, as per usual.

I don't think an, "i promise we'll hire a new coach" is going to fly.  And if it it does...you can't let a CB determine who your coach is.  Inmates running the asylum and all that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

If Jalen leaves Yann is getting paid 💯

This should've been the case 100 even before this.  Should have really been both.  But if you put yourself in a situation where it's one or the other...You pay the quiet soldier who goes to war and helps win you games in the trenches, and should be a "reasonable" contract...over the loudmouth egomaniac DB, every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely a huge fan of Jalen, but I think it's time to move on. He's a cornerback, and he simply isn't worth the trouble. We will miss him, but the Skins traded for Bailey and what did he bring them?

Shutdown corners are a great luxury if you have the pieces around him. 

But we don't. 

We've all complained about this regime, but this ain't the way to do it.

You can't promise him the firing of Doug, even though we all know they should be gone. One because you can't have players dictating moves about your coaches and FO.

Two because he's a loud mouth. You don't think he rattles off that promise to teammates as soon as you make it? And then what happens to the team after when they know the coaches are to be fired in week 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Speedyg said:

Absolutely a huge fan of Jalen, but I think it's time to move on. He's a cornerback, and he simply isn't worth the trouble. We will miss him, but the Skins traded for Bailey and what did he bring them?

Shutdown corners are a great luxury if you have the pieces around him. 

But we don't. 

We've all complained about this regime, but this ain't the way to do it.

You can't promise him the firing of Doug, even though we all know they should be gone. One because you can't have players dictating moves about your coaches and FO.

Two because he's a loud mouth. You don't think he rattles off that promise to teammates as soon as you make it? And then what happens to the team after when they know the coaches are to be fired in week 3?

Not sure I understand this. Bouye, Harrison, Wilson, Jack, Campbell, Dareus, Ngakoue? Those arent "pieces" around him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every gameday chat, someone complains that Wash is playing very vanilla defenses or asking why the corners are playing so soft.
Jalen says it and is called a malcontent. People are funny...

To those saying get rid of him for picks, do you trust this FO to use those correctly because I surely don't.

A bird in hand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

Every gameday chat, someone complains that Wash is playing very vanilla defenses or asking why the corners are playing so soft.
Jalen says it and is called a malcontent. People are funny...

To those saying get rid of him for picks, do you trust this FO to use those correctly because I surely don't.

A bird in hand...

If this season continues on this trajectory I don't think those guys will be making the picks regardless unless Minshew is what we all hope.

I don't want to deal Ramsey and I side with him as far as being misused, but something's gotta give one way or another soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MightyRx said:

Every gameday chat, someone complains that Wash is playing very vanilla defenses or asking why the corners are playing so soft.
Jalen says it and is called a malcontent. People are funny...

To those saying get rid of him for picks, do you trust this FO to use those correctly because I surely don't.

A bird in hand...

It's not one or the other...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×