Jalen Ramsey requests trade - UPDATE (Page 11): to the Rams for multiple draft picks

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Hey guys vikes fan here.. the jalen trade talk is all over up here right now. Normally I wouldn’t think much of it but realize Zimmer is obsessed with corners. What do you think it would take to make this trade happen? Would you have interest in trae waynes?

I feel like 2 1sts for sure and potentially a mid rd pick or player.

3 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Hey guys vikes fan here.. the jalen trade talk is all over up here right now. Normally I wouldn’t think much of it but realize Zimmer is obsessed with corners. What do you think it would take to make this trade happen? Would you have interest in trae waynes?

I guess there's a possibility Waynes could be part of the package coming back.  It'd give the Jags at least a CB to fill the hole.  But he'd be...basically the 3rd piece in a deal including a 1st, and another high pick or better player.

14 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Apparently someone in the front office said something disrespectful in the sunday meeting following the gane and jalen walked out called his agent and said its time. 

Its 1 thing not wanting to pay your good players but to disrespect them is unacceptable and coughlin whom everyone seems to love is the culprit

He put his hand on the HC and acted like a child on the sideline. Whatever disrespectful thing that was said to him likely stemmed because of that, and warranted.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Footage of Bouye going up to Ramsey after the game for a handshake and Ramsey telling him something...

Think a deals done or just about done guys.

Not sure if it was intentional, but Jalen was low key for Jalen last night.

Everyone was jumping around and celebrating and chest bumping each other but I don't recall seeing him do so.

Not that you expect every player to be that way, but Jalen most certainly historically has been very animated.

With reports that his locker is cleared out, I do think something materializes this weekend.

2 1st and a low grade player, or 1 1st, a promising young player, and a 3-5 round pick is what I'm expecting.

7 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

Not sure if it was intentional, but Jalen was low key for Jalen last night.

Everyone was jumping around and celebrating and chest bumping each other but I don't recall seeing him do so.

Not that you expect every player to be that way, but Jalen most certainly historically has been very animated.

With reports that his locker is cleared out, I do think something materializes this weekend.

2 1st and a low grade player, or 1 1st, a promising young player, and a 3-5 round pick is what I'm expecting.

You guys are reaching and grasping at this point despite all the noise I don’t see Jalen leaving unless someone is dumb enough to mortgage their franchises future or the Dolphins just wants to slide us 2 of there 1s for a sure thing. I don’t see that happening everyone is under the assumption that Jalen holds the keys and he doesn’t unless he wants to take a seat be fined and miss game checks he’s going to play as a Jag.

Edited by DuvalsKing

7 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

You guys are reaching and grasping at this point despite all the noise I don’t see Jalen leaving unless someone is dumb enough to mortgage their franchises future or the Dolphins just wants to slide us 2 of there 1s for a sure thing. I don’t see that happening everyone is under the assumption that Jalen holds the keys and he doesn’t unless he wants to take a seat be fined and miss game checks he’s going to play as a Jag.

We will see. But I'm personally tired of dealing with Jalen's drama. Maybe winning helps ease him back. 

But even Michael irving mentioned it last night...you better make sure whatever issues he has is resolved. Because paying him...which is what many are suggesting to do...doesnt make things better. 

It just makes it worse.

Then again if he's going to be low key like last night while still playing fairly well (didn't think he had his best game last night) and not cause issues, maybe you do keep him.

But I do expect some team will be enamored enough to take a chance at him, and we will pull the trigger.

5 hours ago, Speedyg said:

We will see. But I'm personally tired of dealing with Jalen's drama. Maybe winning helps ease him back. 

But even Michael irving mentioned it last night...you better make sure whatever issues he has is resolved. Because paying him...which is what many are suggesting to do...doesnt make things better. 

It just makes it worse.

Then again if he's going to be low key like last night while still playing fairly well (didn't think he had his best game last night) and not cause issues, maybe you do keep him.

But I do expect some team will be enamored enough to take a chance at him, and we will pull the trigger.

Yeah.  I didn't think he was that great vs the Titans.

But in any case...at the end of the day, you don't really want players in the room who don't want to be there.  It's just toxic.