Jalen Ramsey requests trade - UPDATE (Page 11): to the Rams for multiple draft picks

Adrenaline_Flux

11 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Reports have also been that Chiefs aren't in but I'm not sure I believe that. 

Eagles or Seahawks I think tbh.

I highly doubt Ramsey is traded it doesn’t make sense for this regime to trade him.. if you get picks for him who is that benefiting it damn sure isn’t benefiting this regime. If I’m a front office big wig it does me no good to stack the pantry for the next regime in term of picks. Now if they have been told.. like I told you guys that it was clear when Taven Bryan was starting over Malik I told you all then that Marrone had already been told he’ll be back. If they’ve been told that the Foles injury will be forgiven and that they’ll be back again next season than anything can happen. Rest assured if Ramsey is really traded this regime will mostly likely be back next yr.

Edited by DuvalsKing

1 hour ago, DuvalsKing said:

I highly doubt Ramsey is traded it doesn’t make sense for this regime to trade him.. if you get picks for him who is that benefiting it damn sure isn’t benefiting this regime. If I’m a front office big wig it does me no good to stack the pantry for the next regime in term of picks. Now if they have been told.. like I told you guys that it was clear when Taven Bryan was starting over Malik I told you all then that Marrone had already been told he’ll be back. If they’ve been told that the Foles injury will be forgiven and that they’ll be back again next season than anything can happen. Rest assured if Ramsey is really traded this regime will mostly likely be back next yr.

We are 0-2 and it's not looking promising. Unless a miraculous turnaround happens or Minshew balls and we think he's the guy, Caldwell and the staff are definitely out.

No idea on Coughlin truthfully.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

We are 0-2 and it's not looking promising. Unless a miraculous turnaround happens or Minshew balls and we think he's the guy, Caldwell and the staff are definitely out.

No idea on Coughlin truthfully.

At this point it seems as if every time this team makes a decision it ends up biting them in the a$$. You extend Bortles fail.. you sign Foles to replace Bortles fail. You hoped that Foles would galvanize and bring the team together.. fail. Only thing Marrone has to hold on to is these 14 games and he has to prove he can over come all this noise in season put together game plans well enough to keep this kid alive in manageable situations in order to win games... plus Marrone has to hope his defense doesn’t have any more tremendous lapses between now and then. But what’s even a bigger tell tell sign is that the schedule is manageable. But I don’t think this team is mentally strong enough to overcome the BS. Which is why I say they’ll go 2-7 over the span. If Foles is able to comeback after the bye. 

Titans-L

Broncos-W

Panthers-L

Saints-L *-Brees*

Bengals-L

Jets-W

Texans-L 

If Marrone can weather this storm and can get to the playoffs he should be unanimous coach of the year. Minchew is Marrone’s Hail Mary if he can’t find a way to muster wins out of him he done.

Edited by DuvalsKing

1 hour ago, Speedyg said:

That is super lame and childish if that is the reason he's pissed and wants gone. 

I’m going to break down to you how this went haywire. I don’t think it has anything to do with how he is being used because when you’re winning none of that matters. The FO messed the cap up by mortgaging future money that should be used on players in house. By signing players like Norwell and Bortles. Norwell pick was suppose to solidify the line and it was the biggest guard contract at the time Norwell has been hurt and when on the field he’s been subpar af. With Blake they folded instead of franchising him and making him play on the franchise tag they gave him a new contract.

-Then we get to Foles to drop a contract in his lap to make up for the screw up with Blake. Now Foles is hurt the season is up in the air.

Tom told Jalen this off season that he wasn’t paying him because he controlled his rights for the next 2 years which is this yr and the rookie 5th yr option. Ramsey is pissed 1 that Coughlin called him out for not going to voluntary work outs. And he is pissed that everybody in his class is getting paid that we’re drafted top 5 like Zeke, Wentz, Goff. This off season Zeke shot his shot and got paid. But Jalen isn’t that type of cat.. he is competitor no matter how people view him he is dog. Bottom line even if  the front office did jack up the money and they were winning Jalen wouldn’t be saying a thing. But like me he sees the writing on the wall why the hell am I ballin at an All Pro level and I’m not getting a bag?.. 🤔 oh that’s right because you gave all the money away to outsiders who haven’t exactly come in and put this team over the top. If they had paid Jalen and we we’re losing you wouldn’t hear from Jalen but in his mind you have me trapped in Jacksonville on a losing team and you want me to play to my full potential but you’re not fielding a competitive team on the field.

Also why I put the disclaimer out before the season that don’t be surprised if next off season you don’t see Ramsey at all. I fully  expected him to holdout through mandatory workouts next offseason.

Edited by DuvalsKing