Jalen Ramsey requests trade - UPDATE (Page 11): to the Rams for multiple draft picks

Adrenaline_Flux

36 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

So Hayden Hurst was the player Dilla was happy about? 😏 Replace a first round contract for a first round contract + a late first and 2nd? 🤨 FOH 👉🚪 

Bruh you don't have to listen when I post those. But he's proven he has some ties in the organization. Clearly it's not the very top and ultimately some details could be iffy at times, but he was also spot on with Baltimore being the team where things were hottest.

This teams media is garbage as far as breaking stuff. I'm definitely happy we got a guy like Dilla who does let the fanbase know about some of the things happening.

Edited by .Buzz

On 9/21/2019 at 1:24 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is it that simple? How can this not end badly for us?

They still own his rights for 2 yrs and potential 3 barring they don’t do away with the franchise tag after this season through the CBA. But even if they do throw away the franchise tag (which I doubt) you have him for 2 yrs. He has to play for the Jags. The Jags are not in a Steelers/Bell situation. Bell was technically not a Steeler the yr he sat out. Bell never signed his franchise tag tender. Fans of other teams that want Ramsey are under the assumption of but what if he sits out.. mmmm ok cool that’s on him because if you sit out a yr in the NFL while under contract it’s not viewed as an accrued yr therefore it’s just a year deferred and owed to the Jags. Unlike Bell, Ramsey is under contract by the Jags so if he does hold out for the next 29 games he would still owe the Jags 29 games and he would be fined for every practice, team meeting, and game missed. So again what leverage does he have?

Edited by DuvalsKing

Only thing Ramsey can do would be play the minimum games to accrue the yr over the next 2 yrs which would be him missing 20 games to the tune of 4.2 mill on his rookie deal + the fines for missing the team meetings, practices, and games of the 20 missed games.. yeah he’d probably be in the red.

Edited by DuvalsKing

56 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Am i? He has the flu now...

Which was confirmed by Josina Anderson multiple times AND he's coming to the facility to see team doctor's today.

It more has to do with you saying last week wasn't a distraction but moving forward it all the sudden is. If you think last week wasn't then idk what to tell you...