Steelers trade for Minkah Fitzpatrick from Dolphins for 1st-round pick

49erurtaza

9 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

They must really believe in Rudolph 

I thought the same thing. I do after how the team rallied and the teammates do as well. Could be a decent and interesting season after all, good drama if there is such a thing. They might also try running the ball for real too which could help.

3 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Nah Ownership is fully behind this move. 

Name one time the franchise has traded a starting future HOF QB when they're still a contender (They are while they still have ben and won't trade him) 

This will be the 1st time!

Plus I like Rudolph.

Edited by SteelKing728
Don't care about Steelers

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

This will be the 1st time!

Plus I like Rudolph.

I think if Rudolph balls out a move to Tampa could 100% be on the table.  Ben always spoke highly of Arians, and Arians really might need a QB next year.  Plus Ben with Evans, Godwin, Howard?

• Like 1

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Winston is horrible though. I think TB would be desperate enough to do it as long as Pittsburgh is happy with Mason Rudolph.

Theres no way Big Ben is playing another snap in Pittsburgh. That i am sure of

maybe another team would be desperate enougu for a rental

i think youre right that TB might be the only team to take him on in a gap year

9 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Also to those that say "oh it's going to be a top 10 pick"......we suck at drafting DB's anyways.  So if it's top 10, we at least got someone that can play in the secondary.

this is what I thought. Might as well trade for  a proven pro and give the team a high draft pick.  They should consider this more often considering the track record on the Defensive side of their draft picks being lacking. This method is like moving up to draft a player that has already proven to be a good pro yet also has a few years left on their deal. 

It's a good thing I became numb to this team before the season. Because at this point they simply have no direction. A team that in need of a re-tool with the losses of Bell and Brown, that is likely not to do well with Ben being injured now has the following in the draft: 2nd Round, 4th Round, 5th Round, 5th Round, 6th Round, 7th round. One pick in the first two days. And you know they won't pick up free agents. So what's the point of getting a raw player like Minkah if you wont be competing any time soon?!