Which game(s) are the GOTW?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which game(s) are the GOTW?

• #11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin
    • #8 Auburn @ #17 Texas A&M
    • #7 Notre Dame @ #3 Georgia
    • Other (specify in thread)

20 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Georgia is actually good. Notre Dame is Notre Dame. How many times does Lucy need to pull the football away before we realize this?

Probably as many times as "experts" picking Michigan to make it to the CFP or get ranked Top 10 in the preseason. The last time they won a B1G Title was in '03 ('04 they split with Iowa). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I am hearing that Zach Charbonnet is going to miss some time for Michigan. That would not be good news, I think they already have their hands full this week.

That's a tough loss.  

I'm also seeing that Jon Runyan Jr may make his debut this weekend, but it is up in the air whether or not he makes the start or not. 

On 9/17/2019 at 12:58 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

Bama's defensive front just took another hit- junior DE LaBryan Ray is out indefinitely with another foot injury.  True freshman Justin Egoibe starts in his absence- https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/16/alabama-loses-de-labryan-ray-indefinitely/

After surgery, it is expected to be a six week absence, with the hope that he will be ready to return against LSU on November 9th. 

2 minutes ago, winitall said:

Houston is about to lose to Tulane after a 19 second drive that included a fake kneel down.  Thursday night football is the best.

Yeah, I think it's real ****ty, too. Tulane's coach would be crying if Houston went full speed at their QB on a kneel down or something along the lines. 

• Like 1

lol k if you all actually knew cfb which clearly you are proving to me you dont then you would know tulane is actually a good team.  they were favored for a reason.  willie fritz is a pretty good hc.  also its not dana's fault. its freaking year 1 with this team.  herman and applewhite's recruiting on defense and lack and depth on defense is showing. whenever you have 3 coaching changes in 5 years it will take a while for a new coach to add on to depth. 2019 was a wash this season and i said next year is when the program really takes off when most of the guys on defense who is ineligible will get to play.