Screw the 2020 Draft?

43M

17 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

... You realize I was see how many times you used the underscore when I used the underline feature, right?

You clearly did NOT say baby. Knock it off.

A man could not be vilified for how many keystrokes of fill in the blank were used, because, honestly, who keeps track of such a thing. The content would seem to be up to interpretation. Obviously. Given our cupcake nature of the world we live in, you can never be too careful, so even the slightest of phrase could be taken out of context, so content and things of that nature needs to be censored. If counting keystrokes were considered damning evidence, and you seem to be pushing for another word, maybe BROAD was used. Or, maybe, even BREAD. Citing my first amendment rights of free speech, and your clearly misguided opinion of me, not too mention your own hypotheses, maybe it is you that is in the wrong for accusing me of such a phrase.

When no such phrase was said.

I agree with 43 Mafia in regards to the trade.  I dont hate it but I personally wouldn't have made it.  We could very well have a top 10 pick and I would have certainly kept it.  

So I guess it comes down to Grant Delpit vs Minkah, Grant Delpit vs Minkah, or maybe Chase Young  vs Minkah.

Edited by DR43

It comes down to they can't draft DB and they get one with proven capabilities with 2.8 seasons plus option on rookie deal.  If a team is going to give up a 1st round choice then this is perhaps the best situation.   You would rather them spend it on a safety in the draft and HOPE he develops into a great player?

21 minutes ago, jebrick said:

It comes down to they can't draft DB and they get one with proven capabilities with 2.8 seasons plus option on rookie deal.  If a team is going to give up a 1st round choice then this is perhaps the best situation.   You would rather them spend it on a safety in the draft and HOPE he develops into a great player?

I think the issue most are having is we MAY end up with a top 10 or even top 5 pick.    If that happens, it very likely means Rudolph didnt have a good year, and since we dont have our own pick, we miss out on drafting a potential long term franchise QB.

If we finish with a pick outside the top 10, I dont think many will have a big issue with it.