Positives

dll2000

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Oh.  Sorry to post old news.  That guy just tweeted it yesterday and I thought you guys might like it.  Just looking for some positive stuff in the midst of a frustrating season for Bears fans.  :(

Actually it's pretty on-the-nose to curiously open a thread called "positives" and see something from 2018 there.  

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 9:43 AM, topwop1 said:

Flacco has not looked that bad in all honesty.  If not for an easy dropped TD by his receiver in week 1 and a miracle FG winning drive by the Bears then Broncos could very well be 2-0.  This is also considering that Miller and Chubb have really yet to get going.  I don't think they are as bad as we think.  Only problems are their o-line and depth in the secondary IMO.

No.  But he won't last behind that O line.  He will get frustrated and start throwing picks and then get hurt.

Hahaha..  I wrote above on Sept. 18th.  It was still sitting in Editor never posted when I went to check this old thread where I look mostly like a fool - although I hedged everything I said.  

At least I rightly predicted bolded part so I'll repost it.  

I have been right about other teams and players this year.  Just totally wrong about our team.  

• Like 1