Jump to content
.Buzz

General News and Notes

Recommended Posts

Jarrod Wilson has indeed played well.

Not that I care for their scores, but they back what I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question...

Think the Jags look at Leonard Williams? No Ramsey means one less massive contract and Campbell may be on the outs after this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Question...

Think the Jags look at Leonard Williams? No Ramsey means one less massive contract and Campbell may be on the outs after this year.

I think they're looking at some sort of DT in the future.  Not sure the timeline really works out on Leonard Williams though.

Seems more like a scenario where they use a pick on a guy this year and give it a year to learn from what might be Campbell's last year here.  But who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Question...

Think the Jags look at Leonard Williams? No Ramsey means one less massive contract and Campbell may be on the outs after this year.

I do love Williams but I'm not sure we should deal a 1st and a massive contract for him. Also it might not be enough either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I do love Williams but I'm not sure we should deal a 1st and a massive contract for him. Also it might not be enough either

Never said anything about a 1st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Never said anything about a 1st.

Probably would require it though right? I mean he’s a great young talent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Probably would require it though right? I mean he’s a great young talent

I really don't think so. Thought I've heard more buzz around a mid rd pick.

If it's a 1st or 2nd I probably pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×