Jump to content

General News and Notes


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Hmm....

You've gotta move Foles.  It's gonna cost us a ton in dead cap, but that's precisely what makes him an interesting option for other teams.  They'd be getting a "cheap" QB after we've absorbed all that dead money.

Just get a draft pick or actually useful player for him, and move on.  There's zero reason to keep around a fifty bazillion dollar "backup" like that here.  It's just a distraction this team doesn't need.  It didn't work out.  Get on with it and turn the reins over to Minshew and draft a guy to work on behind him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

You've gotta move Foles.  It's gonna cost us a ton in dead cap, but that's precisely what makes him an interesting option for other teams.  They'd be getting a "cheap" QB after we've absorbed all that dead money.

Just get a draft pick or actually useful player for him, and move on.  There's zero reason to keep around a fifty bazillion dollar "backup" like that here.  It's just a distraction this team doesn't need.  It didn't work out.  Get on with it and turn the reins over to Minshew and draft a guy to work on behind him.

Sounds like that's precisely what's like to happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

Trying to figure out what other big names are on the block. Diggs? OBJ?

Gonna guess Diggs or Trent Williams. He verified he was good (although OBJ is uber talented, I really don't see that being the guy given his recent history).

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Gonna guess Diggs or Trent Williams. He verified he was good (although OBJ is uber talented, I really don't see that being the guy given his recent history).

We apparently were sniffing around Hayden Hurst so I wonder if it could be a TE?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

We apparently were sniffing around Hayden Hurst so I wonder if it could be a TE?

How he phrased it I doubt it. What TE is very good and on the market (trade wise)?

Hurst I like but he's definitely not talking about him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...