General News and Notes

.Buzz

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

But yet when i said the ol was giving Up pressure i was wrong😏

Nobody said that the OL wasn’t giving up pressure. It was said that it’s inexcusable that our entire offense turns into a JV unit every time there isn’t a perfect pocket all game long. 

Philly has been weird with corners. Not sure if you guys have noticed what Rasul Douglas is doing in Carolina but he's taken a giant step forward too. 

Think there's a legit shot we see Sidney take a jump. I loved the guy at Washington and thought he lost a step due to injuries, and although I know it was just 1 game...that looked exactly like the guy at Washington.

What a pickup this could end up being for us.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:45 AM, .Buzz said:

Philly has been weird with corners. Not sure if you guys have noticed what Rasul Douglas is doing in Carolina but he's taken a giant step forward too. 

Think there's a legit shot we see Sidney take a jump. I loved the guy at Washington and thought he lost a step due to injuries, and although I know it was just 1 game...that looked exactly like the guy at Washington.

What a pickup this could end up being for us.

For Douglas its a change of scheme(hes a zone guy while Philly was man).  Also some players just need change of scenery to be better