General News and Notes

.Buzz

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

The off field stuff. His case is still pending. And they found her DNA in his car, so he clearly did it. 

Also feel like he and Jack are redundant for any scheme we might try to play.

Off field stuff is very disturbing. He is extremely talented but comes with baggage and we aren’t even sure if the new regime would want him.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

The off field stuff. His case is still pending. And they found her DNA in his car, so he clearly did it. 

Also feel like he and Jack are redundant for any scheme we might try to play.

I think jack telvin work as 4-3 olb but yep no thanks due to fits and extreme off field crap.  Unretire trade him or cut him

11 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I think jack telvin work as 4-3 olb

They can both play there like in 2017. But a big problem with our run defense that year was that we were using two undersized guys who aren’t particularly good at shedding contact. I don’t think Jack has really gotten better at that since then, and if anything Telvin would have gotten worse with the years off. Both guys are really *at their best* when they can be the guy behind the LBs taking on contact. 

31 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

Wasn’t Telvin like suuuuper skinny last time he was photographed

even putting aside off the field stuff (which can’t be done), is he even in playing shape? 2 years out of the game is a lot of missed training....

That was a year ago. So who knows what he looks like now. But yeah, that too is a concern. Really there’s no reason to welcome him back. 

1 hour ago, pwny said:

They can both play there like in 2017. But a big problem with our run defense that year was that we were using two undersized guys who aren’t particularly good at shedding contact. I don’t think Jack has really gotten better at that since then, and if anything Telvin would have gotten worse with the years off. Both guys are really *at their best* when they can be the guy behind the LBs taking on contact. 

yep but telvins not worth keeping. maybe ship him off to Gus

56 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I'm sure we could trade him for a late pick. 

Maybe like a 2023 7th or something lol

I don't see how he could possibly be appealing given that he has a pending legal situation and hasn't played football in 2 full seasons 

• Like 1