General News and Notes

.Buzz

This WR group has a chance to be special.

I view Charks ceiling as likely topping out as a high end WR2, but I think Shenault (barring health) can get to that WR1 territory. That’s not even bringing Marvin Jones into account.

Super refreshing to have a nucleus of talent around a rookie QB prior to them even taking their first snap.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 8:55 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Stupid question, is it weird that a player still playing and trying to win SB is teaching other players techniques?

I see that in fighting alot but different weight classes

I mean, he's already got a ring anyway.  But i don't see it as that weird.  It's just sports, after all.  Doesn't have to be some big cloak and dagger thing where all players on other teams are sworn nemesis and you've gotta keep everything secret.  It's pretty chill imo, to see guys who just want to share their knowledge and build community among their compatriots like that.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Thread:

Zimmer goes into deep detail. Not sure what some of these players are thinking tbh.

They’re thinking that they need to know all of the facts and have to make the best decision for them 

time to hit TikTok for the most up to date vaccine info 

12 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

They’re thinking that they need to know all of the facts and have to make the best decision for them 

time to hit TikTok for the most up to date vaccine info 

It’s hilarious that’s their rebuttal for why not getting it and yet I saw Washington brought in an expert from Harvard to talk to them about it.

Like…what are you looking for guys?

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It’s hilarious that’s their rebuttal for why not getting it and yet I saw Washington brought in an expert from Harvard to talk to them about it.

Like…what are you looking for guys?

Yeah, this whole thing has been an unpleasant wake up call as to how many people that otherwise seem normal have wacky anti-science views. It’s especially disappointing for guys who are in my age range and have sooooo many resources at their disposal to know all of the facts that they need but instead stay willfully ignorant. 

• Like 1