NBC Universal to reboot Battlestar Galactica for Peacock

MikeT14

21 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

As a Gen-x-er myself, the generation is only tiny if you use the most stupid definition of millennial which is from like 1983-2000.  That's absurd.  My GF is not from a different generation than myself.  

Anyways......

I loved Saved by the Bell in elementary and MS, the college years was kinda fun in HS, other than maybe a reunion tv movie, I am likely not interested in saved by the Bell, the AARP years.  Yes Kelly is still hot, but Elizabeth Berkley did showgirls, Dustin Diamond is a real creep.  The girl who played Lisa is irrelevant, and Mario Lopez is, well Mario Lopez.  

I dont think it's going to do much.

Also, not sure the need to reboot BG like 5 years after the last reboot ended.

Your scaling is inaccurate. The classifications are as follows:

Boomer: 1946-1964, Gen X: 1965-1980, Mel: 1981-1996, Gen Z: 1997- undefined.

Whats more their exists a subset in between Gen X and Gen Y (millennials), called Xennials from 1977-1983 (also referred to as the Oregon Trail Generation). It’s possible that your girlfriend and you exist within the same xennial generation.

But in terms of population and years, Boomers are the only one that is a bit bigger than normal in terms of date ranges.

edit: its possible that your dates come from when the millenial dates hadn’t yet fully been established, which is where we are with the Gen Z (Zoomers) generation. It’s for sure over at this point, however the cutoff date has yet to be established. And what comes next also has yet to be established.

Edited by diamondbull424