Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

But wentz threw incomplete passes as well he threw behind the back twice and threw a ground pass as well as Gallete sack not counting because of DJ off sides.

its not always about sacks its pressure and they only scored cus of Crowder muff punt and wentz play to extend on a break down coverage . Other than that we where balling ....and your right we coulda had more sack but the good thing is atleast we are having oppertunies vs these past long years of not even having chances . Heck our pass coverage would of been eaten alive and run D as well.

stay positive brothers it's week 1 .we beat the Rams and play a crappy raiders D we can turn it around .

kc tho is a loss lol I just don't see Cousins doing well in that game period .

agree! Im positive we are 0-2 in a week :)

then all the stupid code red talk will start yada yada yada. By week three the team will actually start to be prepared to play a real game. 

3 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

agree! Im positive we are 0-2 in a week :)

then all the stupid code red talk will start yada yada yada. By week three the team will actually start to be prepared to play a real game. 

lol I'm not at all afraid of the Rams ... now if this was the dome I would be , for some reason we play awful in domes .

Just now, lavar703 said:

The Rams are going to crush us. McVay knows this team like the back of his hand. Wade is going to take the redskins behind the woodshed. 

lol ok Lavar I know you think we suck but the Rams win against the colts wasn't impressive the colts arguably have one of the worst rosters on the NFL .

If Rams beat us it's because one again cousins throw Mutiple picks .

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

lol I'm not at all afraid of the Rams

I would point out that they scored as many points in the second quarter of their game as the Redskins did in 60 minutes of theirs. That their offense scored three times as much as the Redskins offense did in sixty minutes (they got two defensive TDs and a safety, the Redskins got one ... 30 to 10).

Just now, Woz said:

I would point out that they scored as many points in the second quarter of their game as the Redskins did in 60 minutes of theirs. That their offense scored three times as much as the Redskins offense did in sixty minutes (they got two defensive TDs and a safety, the Redskins got one ... 30 to 10).

lol it's the Colts who's even on there defense other than Vonte Davis ? .

In other news the Giants O looked as bad as ours .

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

NFL trivia: in the past 25 years, only one NFL team has no seasons where it has won 11 or more games. Name that team.

I can name that team in four letters, Thai. (and I'm sure none of the youngsters will have a clue where that comes from)

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

lol it's the Colts who's even on there defense other than Vonte Davis ? .

In other news the Giants O looked as bad as ours .

Okay, let's say they score half as much against the Redskins as they did against the Colts.

Do you honestly believe that the Skins offense will perform better than it did today against Philadelphia than it will against the Rams? Kirk and the offense managed 10 points. Do you think that is enough for Washington to come up with a win in Los Angeles?

Archived