Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

Okay, let's say they score half as much against the Redskins as they did against the Colts.

Do you honestly believe that the Skins offense will perform better than it did today against Philadelphia than it will against the Rams? Kirk and the offense managed 10 points. Do you think that is enough for Washington to come up with a win in Los Angeles?

Lol it was week 1 and things can change next week . If we can change the game plan than we can win ... if we run so much tight formations like we did today than I'm gonna get pissed off . 

Good news is Aaron Donald will not play .

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

Lol it was week 1 and things can change next week . If we can change the game plan than we can win ... if we run so much tight formations like we did today than I'm gonna get pissed off . 

Good news is Aaron Donald will not play .

seriously we should be trading for him. Trade Kirk now because his value declines every game as EVERYONE knows he will be leaving 

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

All you had to do was ask yourself what our records were since 1992. That was easy for me. Our best record since then was 10-6.

Lol thank god we won a playoff game the last 25 years . It's rough being a skins fan but being a browns fan must be so terrible.

1 minute ago, Doc Draper said:

seriously we should be trading for him. Trade Kirk now because his value declines every game as EVERYONE knows he will be leaving 

I'm confused about Kirk because I wanted to trade him than thought about it .

but again it's only one game and we have seen this before ..3 ****ty games than he plays a lot better .

if he's like this all year I would only suggest a one year deal and that's it . The 49ers will target him cus hoyer is awful.

I don't trade Kirk because he's not a good player- I think he is a QB you can win a super bowl with, you don't win a SB just because of him.  But trade him because he is leaving and then you get nothing. Its beyond incompetence that he wasn't traded when he made it clear he wasnt signing a long term deal here no matter what was offered. Sometime its true 

tenor.gif

33 minutes ago, Woz said:

Why on Earth do you think Gruden will change the game plan? Heck, why do you think he can change the game plan?

lol I think he's a good coach . He just wanted to establish the run And it didn't work than we ran shutgun which was fine but Ryan grant shouldn't be starting at all.

Archived