Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

45 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Hmmm...yeah, no. I love the Junkies. But I don't listen to them on the way to work now (I did when Cooley was doing afternoons with Czabe). I listen to 980. Same on the way home.

It's a joke. ESPN980 is a Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen run station. 

106.7 The Fan runs an add before they come back from break which says "Sports news from the cheap seats instead of the owners box!"

Which, is a shot at ESPN980 & Snyder. So, I like that dig, makes me laugh every time I hear it.

I listen to them equally. Morning mostly Cooley & kevin but if I don't like what they're talking about I'll flip it to the junkies to listen to Eric Bickel complain about something for a half hour! Lol ? 

After junkies if I'm in my car I listen to Grant & Danny. Bran Weinstein is a great guy, super smart but his show is the. Sit boring thing ever! I definitely listen to inside the lockeroom w/ BMitch, Doc Walker and Kevin Jr., I mean Scot Jackson. When Czabe comes on I'm locked and loaded for him on the 1 to 2 hour drive home from Quantico to Silver Spring.

On 9/12/2017 at 10:43 PM, Dashing202 said:

he might be regressing but don't blame it on Gruden ..if the Ol and QB play does a bit better we be 1-0.

Why wouldn't we? The starting offense in parts of three separate preseason games and now in one regular season game has flat out stunk. The offensive line cannot block, the receivers cannot catch, the running backs cannot run. I'm not denying the Cousins looked like crap against the Eagles, but there's a point when you have to look at the holistic picture of the offense and it's essentially dog doodoo.

On 9/13/2017 at 7:40 PM, Thaiphoon said:

Hmmm...yeah, no. I love the Junkies. But I don't listen to them on the way to work now (I did when Cooley was doing afternoons with Czabe). I listen to 980. Same on the way home.

You can actually get coverage? I've given up trying to listen through the static.

Archived