Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

MikeT14

19 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Yep. The girlfriend got me really good seats and it's her first game. Walking to the stadium, I swear it was 60-40 eagles fans. Crazy. 

Yeah. Eagles games and Steelers games are like that. Giants are a bit less but also travel well. What section you in? Our seats are in 112 and 9 rows up. That section is in the EZ and the second section over from where the opposing team comes out. We're behind the goal posts.

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Yep. The girlfriend got me really good seats and it's her first game. Walking to the stadium, I swear it was 60-40 eagles fans. Crazy. 

eagles fans have a lot of optimism due to their future with wentz. what is our future? kirk will be gone in a year or two

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah. Eagles games and Steelers games are like that. Giants are a bit less but also travel well. What section you in? Our seats are in 112 and 9 rows up. That section is in the EZ and the section section over from where the opposing team comes out. We're behind the goal posts.

101 row 16. 

The girlfriend had no idea I hate going to the games. I live in Old Town so I'm only 20 minutes from the stadium but I can't stand FedEx field. I'm patiently waiting for the new stadium before I get season tickets. Need to see if Dan goes with PSLs. 

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And the Redskins just got booed running onto the field lol

Really? Are you there?

Edit: haha obviously didn't read the prior responses. 

That's a real shame if people are booing them. It's management that sucks and should be booed. Not the players. (For this team at least).

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Yeah lol

There's so many Eagles fans here. You would think Dan would be embarrassed at this point but he's just standing on the sidelines having a good old time. 

What a tool bag. Of course he is. All he sees in $$$ signs.

Have a blast dude! Looks like a beautiful day for a game. Bring us some luck please ?

56 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

eagles fans have a lot of optimism due to their future with wentz. what is our future? kirk will be gone in a year or two

Whaaaaa dude relax lol skins fan resign Kirk cousins contracts never been an issue it's about how well he does . If your paying possibly 170 million dollars wouldn't you wanna make sure your investment shown consistency ? 

Archived