Whats up with Baker

CBrownsman

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Baker is going to bounce back next year. I’m not worried about his weight.

It’s always been a mental concern that I’ve had with him.

I hope you are right. If he doesn’t put in the necessary preparation to bounce back under the new staff though, I hope there’s no in-between. Ideally, he turns things around and becomes a franchise quarterback. But I would rather that he fell flat on his face so that we could move onto the next option then watch him be mediocre and stick around for several more years.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I hope you are right. If he doesn’t put in the necessary preparation to bounce back under the new staff though, I hope there’s no in-between. Ideally, he turns things around and becomes a franchise quarterback. But I would rather that he fell flat on his face so that we could move onto the next option then watch him be mediocre and stick around for several more years.

Agree with you.

The Browns need to do their part and protect baker physically (offensive line) and mentally (coaching and scheme). We do that, and he will break every Cleveland Brown passing record when his career is done.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:43 PM, candyman93 said:

Baker is going to bounce back next year. I’m not worried about his weight.

It’s always been a mental concern that I’ve had with him.

It would be very surprising to me (assuming guys stay healthy) if Baker continues to regress.

The public and even Browns fans that previously worshiped him have turned against him some ... he's acknowledged that the guys weren't as ready for the season as they should've been and doesn't want a repeat of last year ... the scheme and coaching will be better ... we'll likely add more talent around him ...

If he doesn't bounce back, it would really be shocking and devastating as I and a lot of us aren't anywhere close to ready to accepting the realization that we don't have a quality starting QB for many years to come.

Now, a lot of us disagree on whether he's a superstar or more than just a quality starter, but he's certainly capable of playing at or above Jimmy Garoppolo level in my mind. And that is good enough to get to the playoffs and compete.

He might not be bonafide superstar great QB we all wanted, but as long as he can play at a top 14 QB level it'll give us a chance.

16 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

So ether Baker has a crazy stalker or he has been cheating on his wife. Looks more likely that he has been cheating. She has snaps from him that she says she is going to release soon.  

Not the sort of distraction he needs now

How will it affect their advertising deal?

43 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

So ether Baker has a crazy stalker or he has been cheating on his wife. Looks more likely that he has been cheating. She has snaps from him that she says she is going to release soon.  

Not the sort of distraction he needs now

source?

Are you guys actually surprised? This guy is a total off the field diva/mess. Ticking time bomb. 

https://prosportsextra.com/this-girl-on-twitter-is-claiming-to-have-blown-baker-mayfield-caused-problems-with-bakers-wife-now-he-blocked-her-and-she-has-videos-and-pics-to-prove-it-all-or-is-she-clout-chasing-and-full-o/

Tbh I was shocked he ‘settled down’ so soon, getting married last year. 

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Are you guys actually surprised? This guy is a total off the field diva/mess. Ticking time bomb. 

https://prosportsextra.com/this-girl-on-twitter-is-claiming-to-have-blown-baker-mayfield-caused-problems-with-bakers-wife-now-he-blocked-her-and-she-has-videos-and-pics-to-prove-it-all-or-is-she-clout-chasing-and-full-o/

Tbh I was shocked he ‘settled down’ so soon, getting married last year. 

well all her tweets where she was talking about baker and exposing him have been deleted. 

Seems like a stalker.

Also it would make more sense to cheat up and not cheat down. His wife is a lot better looking than this other chick

Also how is baker a total off the field diva/mess. He had the incident in college? What does he do that make shim a diva? His crap with sports media and sports personalities. Maybe makes him a diva or a loud mouth but not a mess. Not going to take the word of this random chick until there is legit evidence besides what looks like a snapchat story picture

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

well all her tweets where she was talking about baker and exposing him have been deleted. 

Seems like a stalker.

Also it would make more sense to cheat up and not cheat down. His wife is a lot better looking than this other chick

Also how is baker a total off the field diva/mess. He had the incident in college? What does he do that make shim a diva? His crap with sports media and sports personalities. Maybe makes him a diva or a loud mouth but not a mess. Not going to take the word of this random chick until there is legit evidence besides what looks like a snapchat story picture

Bruh. You are going full Buno right now. Whether or not he is going to be a franchise quarterback is up for debate. He has always been a diva though. His decision making always seems to be in question as well. This is also not the first rumor like this within the past year. Not every rumor is true, but rumors like this somehow find the same people. If you can’t see some of the questionable past behavior patterns, I don’t really know what to tell you. I can’t speak to the validity of this individual instance, because I don’t really get into any of the celebrity gossip and don’t really care. But this being true should also not come as a huge surprise either. 

It’s whatever. Hopefully this off-season though, he starts focusing on more on film study then sliding into peoples DMs, as the kids would say. 

Edited by NateDawg

12 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Bruh. You are going full Buno right now. Whether or not he is going to be a franchise quarterback is up for debate. He has always been a diva though. His decision making always seems to be in question as well. This is also not the first rumor like this within the past year. Not every rumor is true, but rumors like this somehow find the same people. If you can’t see some of the questionable past behavior patterns, I don’t really know what to tell you. I can’t speak to the validity of this individual instance, because I don’t really get into any of the celebrity gossip and don’t really care. But this being true should also not come as a huge surprise either. 

It’s whatever. Hopefully this off-season though, he starts focusing on more on film study then sliding into peoples DMs, as the kids would say. 

This is the first time I have heard rumors like this. what were the other rumors?

just not going to say the dude is guilty because of something that smells like someone looking for online clout or a payday

yeah, I bet you it was the DMs that cause his issues this past season and not the Sh!t coaching going on, especially with all the stuff Jarvis said recently

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

This is the first time I have heard rumors like this. what were the other rumors?

just not going to say the dude is guilty because of something that smells like someone looking for online clout or a payday

yeah, I bet you it was the DMs that cause his issues this past season and not the Sh!t coaching going on, especially with all the stuff Jarvis said recently

Apparently he was sending vids of him beating the meat to some models.

Edited by Kiwibrown

heck you go to the chicks twitter page and see the video that she has posted. comments on it say she deletes the tweet and reuses the video again to change it up to try and get more click. ITs a video of a random head shot of baker, which means absolutely nothing. Would also assume if youre going to be a side piece to NFL players, you wouldnt have what looks like a cracked iphone6. You would at least extort them to get you a new phone or youre telling the wife

Edited by buno67