Whats up with Baker

CBrownsman

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I understand where people are coming from regarding tipped passed, but come on.

He’s probably going to have 20 interceptions on the season. That’s a product of being careless with the football.

And simply being inaccurate, which is the opposite of his billing.

He was accurate in a scheme offense.

Not so much is a big boy offense.

I kind of agree with Thomas tho. Rodgers has plenty left in the tank. 

It would be hard to pass on Wentz. He has been on a super team of his own, but has also made incredible plays.

IMO the best way to approach it is not to expect more than Dalton level play.

Maximize the window you have before paying Baker or another QB to form a great defense and run game.

Pit, bal, sf have all shown the way to help qbs succeed. Play great defense. We really only need another corner, poss rusher, and maybe safety to really get there. 

At that point we really could just have Baker relax and have no reason to pay hero ball. 

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

at least the no1 pick 2018 will lead the league in something. can only go up from here! theres always next year.

looking forward to week 16. absolutely expect your team to play us better than most of the contenders we've beaten this season.

he still has a winning record vs the Ravens...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, berlin calling said:

at least the no1 pick 2018 will lead the league in something. can only go up from here! theres always next year.

looking forward to week 16. absolutely expect your team to play us better than most of the contenders we've beaten this season.

I will give another statistic 

143 passes without a interception 

4win1 lost without myles

• Like 2

3 hours ago, berlin calling said:

At least wait til after next week to trash talk. Yeah we'd all like a gimmicky QB who throws for 160 yards and 4 TD but he has a short shelf life (see RB career length) until he will have to play a traditional offense against traditional defenses. Enjoy the run while it lasts... Until then, stay humble just like Lamar, oh wait that is over.

20 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Dang imagine how much fun our 3rd place fanbase could have if we swept Baltimore. Serious real estate in those heads over there.

Imagine if we snuck in as the 6th seed and won our matchup against the Titans or whoever and faced the Ravens a 3rd time in the divisional round.

That would be my Superbowl right there.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He’s been a bad quarterback this year.

If you want to give him praise and say he’s a franchise QB after his rookie year, you need to be intellectually honest when describing what he was this year.

Going forward, I have no idea what kind of QB he will be.

I thought you said Andy Dalton? ;) 

• Like 1