Whats up with Baker

CBrownsman

52 minutes ago, bruceb said:

fify

Always thought this would be trouble.

Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it right although I'm not pretending know anything of his marriage, they may be blissful or in agony I wouldn't know. There are some here that know exactly how much time he spends doing whatever though so one of our insiders may be able to enlighten us.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bruceb said:

fify

Always thought this would be trouble.

It seems like a lot of athletes marry young but it's an interesting pro-con calculation you'd have to make.

Off the dome pro's: able to finance a family, able to retire relatively young while kids are starting college, have somebody to help manage your life

Cons: fight the temptation to get laid with no effort while in the prime of your life

I wonder how many of them get around with the wife's compliance, I kinda assumed that's what LeBron's setup was.

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

It seems like a lot of athletes marry young but it's an interesting pro-con calculation you'd have to make.

Off the dome pro's: able to finance a family, able to retire relatively young while kids are starting college, have somebody to help manage your life

Cons: fight the temptation to get laid with no effort while in the prime of your life

I wonder how many of them get around with the wife's compliance, I kinda assumed that's what LeBron's setup was.

Lebron is the athlete I’m really curious about.

41 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Lebron is the athlete I’m really curious about.

Lebron definitely messed around on savanna in high school. I’ve heard from a few people who went to SVSM at the time that said he use to talk to other guys gfs in front of them. There’s story’s out there and I’m sure it doesn’t stop at high school. 

35 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lebron definitely messed around on savanna in high school. I’ve heard from a few people who went to SVSM at the time that said he use to talk to other guys gfs in front of them. There’s story’s out there and I’m sure it doesn’t stop at high school. 

My favorite lebron story was him being at a strip club and holding up a magnum condom asking chicks who wants the golden ticket

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bruceb said:

They don't look too bad.

All depends on the nips.

Exactly. Hopefully they aren’t some weird dinner plate looking things. 

her twitter picture is a lot better than what she looked like in that rover interview. Baker is just pissed he got catfished lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Like Lebron needs to put together a PR school for athletes on how to get tail on the side without it going public. You have to assume he gets that side action but you never hear anything about it. Dude needs to hold a class where he teaching young athletes the same ways

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Bron messed around in the NBA too. I know peeplez.