Whats up with Baker

CBrownsman

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Funny how celebrities always cheat on people way worse looking than their wives. She gives me big Applebee's waitress vibes. 

Maybe they're way more kinky in bed? Only plausible explanation as to why he would hook up with her.

10 hours ago, DawgX said:

Maybe they're way more kinky in bed? Only plausible explanation as to why he would hook up with her.

Well from what I heard between her and the other caller they were just free prostitutes. Neither were believable but it was meet me at the parking lot, okay thanks for the bj have a nice day.

11 hours ago, Don Roshi said:

It's a bad omen for F/A. He obviously has no loyalty.

Eh, he’s 23-24 and had women throwing themselves at him.

It’s an old joke/saying, but it’s easy to be loyal when nobody wants to **** you. Take a young dude and add in a ton of money and chicks willing to do that stuff and this is what happens. 

I can assure you he’s not the first or last, and many of those guys have been “loyal” to their team.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, he’s 23-24 and had women throwing themselves at him.

It’s an old joke/saying, but it’s easy to be loyal when nobody wants to **** you. Take a young dude and add in a ton of money and chicks willing to do that stuff and this is what happens. 

I can assure you he’s not the first or last, and many of those guys have been “loyal” to their team.

I wasn't being entirely serious with what I said and you are correct.

I just want him to work out so much. I genuinely like Baker and don't have a problem with his mindset. I wish he'd be using the off-season to work on his footwork, along with his other mechanical issues. He can be as good as he wants to be. He's got all of the tools in his arsenal to be one of the best. 

This era must be a very difficult time to be in the position that he is. I don't envy him one bit. Social media/people hanging on everything he says and waiting/wanting him to mess up, or trying to take advantage of his position.

You almost have to create a world around yourself to be able to cope with everything, and it must be almost impossible to find people you can trust. LeBron is someone who's probably the best person to look up to in that regard.

• Like 1

While I don't condone any type of behavior like that and find cheating on your wife reprehensible/total scumbag move, I'm a BROWNS FAN. I want him to win games and be a good QB. I don't really care what type of person he is IRL. I don't care at all about athletes/celebrities. I watch them for pure entertainment sake and only value them as much as they help my team win games. I couldn't care less about their personal lives, political or social opinions (whether they support mine or not), etc. Sports are my escape from everyday life.

"Just win baby".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

While I don't condone any type of behavior like that and find cheating on your wife reprehensible/total scumbag move, I'm a BROWNS FAN. I want him to win games and be a good QB. I don't really care what type of person he is IRL. I don't care at all about athletes/celebrities. I watch them for pure entertainment sake and only value them as much as they help my team win games. I couldn't care less about their personal lives, political or social opinions (whether they support mine or not), etc. Sports are my escape from everyday life.

"Just win baby".

Yeah, I don’t care either. Only in rare cases are athletes actually role models. In this case, we already know who Baker is. As it relates to this and other incidents, I don’t care so long as it doesn’t affect his focus and on the field performance. Looking at last season’s performance, we need to see better. Obviously. Don’t really need off the field distractions. As long as he is putting the work in and focused on the task at hand next season, it’s whatever. We do see off the field stuff affect people at times and causing performance issues on the field.  I think that’s the concern. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, I don’t care either. Only in rare cases are athletes actually role models. In this case, we already know who Baker is. As it relates to this and other incidents, I don’t care so long as it doesn’t affect his focus and on the field performance. Looking at last season’s performance, we need to see better. Obviously. Don’t really need off the field distractions. As long as he is putting the work in and focused on the task at hand next season, it’s whatever. We do see off the field stuff affect people at times and causing performance issues on the field.  I think that’s the concern. 

Body of work says that he's not taking things seriously and he's regressing. Hopefully he changes my mind. 2019 he was AWFUL the first half of the season and barely above mediocre the last half.

2020 isn't off to a good start.

August=SHOW ME TIME

• Like 1