Whats up with Baker

CBrownsman

26 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah that makes no sense. Until you do your job better change what you are doing while you aren't doing your job. If he has trouble with his marriage should he stop throwing playaction passes?

Let the man be himself. He deserves that no matter how he plays.

If he decides he wants to be different or stop social media that's fine but I'd be disappointed in him if he changed what he did because other people thought that was the man he is should be.

It’s not about changing who you are, it’s about showing some maturity and restraint.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol wut?

Antibiotics supplant and otherwise interfere with and prevent one's body from manufacturing the antibodies needed to fight whatever is attacking it.

I prefer homegrown solutions.

Think they serve you better in the long run.

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We want to run a Bruce Arians aggressive pass attack.

That's great but I would like to be able to dunk a basketball and that ain't any more likely to happen than our being able to run that kind of an attack without the right personnel.

Pissing up a rope.

Shades of Hueball.

Edited by bruceb
Complete thought

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

That's great but I would like to be able to dunk a basketball and that ain't any more likely to happen than our being able to run that kind of an attack without the right personnel.

Pissing up a rope.

I don’t disagree with you.

The offensive line has got to get its ish together. I don’t care what plays Freddie calls. Our offensive tackles cannot keep getting blown up.

Freddie needs to stop abandoning the run game. He’s young and inexperienced. It really shows when games are tight. He goes with what he’s comfortable with and becomes one dimensional.

Baker needs to calm down. Once again, I think it’s youth and inexperience. He’s not seeing the field well and panics. I think this is the trait I’m most disappointed with in regards to Baker. For such a confident guy, he doesn’t play like it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

For such a confident guy, he doesn’t play like it.

It's largely a facade.

Think part of what's going on is that he got too full of himself this last off-season.

That and the marriage, of course.

Needs to get a chip back on his shoulder, get pissed, get dangerous.

Edited by bruceb
Complete thought

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Antibiotics supplant and otherwise interfere with and prevent one's body from manufacturing the antibodies needed to fight whatever is attacking it.

I prefer homegrown solutions.

Think they serve you better in the long run.

Lol ok.

Lemme know how that ginger root and pixie dust works when you’re septic.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol ok.

Lemme know how that ginger root and pixie dust works when you’re septic.

Homegrown as in what my body produces.

So far, so good because I have given it chance to do it instead of taking antibiotics.

No lasting benefits from antibiotics as a substitute for allowing the body to manufacture solutions, imho.