Whats up with Baker

CBrownsman

35 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m sure having a model wife has it’s downfalls as much as it’s ups. She’s probably very self important and high maintenance. Baker just wanted to mess with a regular college girl again. 

31 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I take it as Potentially Emily doesn’t like to give blowies. 

eh ... His wife's a "model" ... she's aiight but she ain't a model model .... she's a model as in the "I modeled in high school and college" type of females except she grew up in the instagram, photoshop era.... she ain't no A-rate mode and not a super model for damn sure

His wife gives him that I'm pretty and a "model" effort .. all young Bake wants is that "aww schucks I'm just a small town girl who can suck a softball through a straw" effort ... makes him feel at home in Texas and Oklahoma...  lol ...

I could only watch a few minutes of her video I aint got time for that bullsh*t, but the sad thing if it's true is that John Dorsey lied to us...

The takeaway is that Dorsey and the staff fudged his hand size results... the girl suggests she has proof that the leader of men isn't what John Dorsey led us to believe ... and I for one am appalled...

baker_mayfield.jpg?impolicy=960x540_rectangle

He lied to the public with his sideline celebration... He must be held accountable...

baker-drops-balls.gif

hahhaa..

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 3

Much like kareem and his altercation with that lady, baker shouldn't be doing this, it will wreck his wife if it is true and I wouldn't wish that on someone.

From a football perspective, things like this can be fine one day and blow up the next, and cause an emotional breakdown.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

I just read some of these past posts lol ... and did a quick google search to see what the heck people were talking about...

... Happy Wife ... Happy Life ...

There may be turmoil in the Progressive Stadium House even if the young girl is lying about everything...

.. either way it's likely creating turmoil in the Mayfield household...

... Here's to hoping Baker can get his home and work life on balance and moving forward in the right direction ..

... he also seems to be going the way of Tiger Woods where his pickups work at whatever restaurant or fast food place he passes through ... smdh ...

... the prophecy did not foretell of this ..

She looks like a troll and her last name is Dingess. I can’t possibly imagine that happened.

• Like 1

I could only listen to her for a few minutes but it really sounds to me like she is about 12 years old mentally so if this is true he really should be ashamed of himself not only for cheating but doing so with someone who doesn't seem mentally capable of keeping sordid things to themselves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He signed the deal before his marriage, no?

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And she wouldn’t get near the here.

Maybe in Australia...

I have no idea how it works, but even if she doesnt get half, it will sure as hell not be cheap. 

Could go to a brothel, it would be cheaper and more discreet.