Whats up with Baker

CBrownsman

Grossi is one of those arrogant f***s that thinks his way is the only way - and cannot comprehend why people think differntly than him. He has always pushed his own agendas.

I really don't think he gives his job the respect it deserves. He needs to pay for this insulting remark with his job as the straw that broke the camel's back.

He needs to go away.

For good.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 1

My dad actually likes this dude.  He gives him props for the "tell it like it is" kinda guy.  He also has gone through the misery of the "bad" this team has been, and doesn't mind someone actually saying how bad they are.  I wouldn't mind it either, if the dude was actually accurate with his takes.  He is just a ....bag, with horrible, misguided, thoughts.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

My dad actually likes this dude.  He gives him props for the "tell it like it is" kinda guy.  He also has gone through the misery of the "bad" this team has been, and doesn't mind someone actually saying how bad they are.  I wouldn't mind it either, if the dude was actually accurate with his takes.  He is just a ....bag, with horrible, misguided, thoughts.

This is the exact same thing for me.

There's only so much I can really hate the guy because my dad shares some sort of cynical kinship with him that I haven't put the years in to understand.

But also as somewhat of an outsider looking in, these people have an actual freaking mental illness, and I don't ever want to be both so cynical and so attached to my team.

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

This is the exact same thing for me.

There's only so much I can really hate the guy because my dad shares some sort of cynical kinship with him that I haven't put the years in to understand.

But also as somewhat of an outsider looking in, these people have an actual freaking mental illness, and I don't ever want to be both so cynical and so attached to my team.

I think it is mostly just their disposition. Some people are just like that, we have some here that seem to feed on negativity. Maybe it doesn't follow them in all aspects of life and maybe it does. I know I've been a fan a long time and been through things (1995) that most will never have to face and I'm not negative. I can see the negatives and know they are there and I get mentioning them once or hearing it once but that is plenty, I don't see the desire to continue to wallow in it. I guess some people feed off of it but that seems like a sad existence to me.

• Like 2

Baker better watch his back. It sounds like this guy is gunning for his job Image result for james morgan

1/19: The Colts, Chargers, Browns and Raiders have shown the most interest in Florida International QB James Morgan.  - Charlie Campbell, WalterFootball.com

Morgan lit up the East-West Shrine practices and could be chosen in the third or fourth round in the 2020 NFL Draft. All four teams need quarterbacks (Cleveland and Oakland don't have young, developmental players at the position), so it would make sense for all four teams to draft him.
  • Like 1