? NOR @ MIN - 7:10pm EST on ESPN + Over/Under season starts!

Dome

Those numbers look about right. I feel like he'll be contained to 3 or 4 yards each carry, and he'll break maybe one or two for 10-15 yards. Similar to Leonard Fournette yesterday, just not as many carries. He might get a TD if they're near the goal line and want to punch it in.

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

AP

10 carries 44 yards 1 TD

1 reception 8 yards

Mark Ingram

14 carries 60 yards

2 receptions 15 yards

Kamara

5 carries 30 yards

4 catches 50 yards 1 TD

Nice! Very similar to my projections.

Ingram 14 carries 58 yards 2 receptions 7 yards 0 TD

Kamara 4 Carries 23 yards 

5 receptions 52 yards 1TD

If I am Sean Payton...first offensive play of the game I go two wide, AP in the backfield, hand off to AP and he takes a good three steps before he turns back and he tosses it back then Drew looks for an open Ted Ginn down field. He chucks it deep and Ginn drops a wide open TD and we Saints fans talk about replacing Ginn with TLL the rest of the season.

24 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

If I am Sean Payton...first offensive play of the game I go two wide, AP in the backfield, hand off to AP and he takes a good three steps before he turns back and he tosses it back then Drew looks for an open Ted Ginn down field. He chucks it deep and Ginn drops a wide open TD and we Saints fans talk about replacing Ginn with TLL the rest of the season.

Lol. Good play call, but hopefully it ends with a catch, so let's just throw it to someone else. Maybe just skip straight to JLL going down field and then we can just talk about how if it were Ginn it would have been a drop. 

Archived