? NOR @ MIN - 7:10pm EST on ESPN + Over/Under season starts!

Dome

@BossierWhoDat @Breesus mode @Canadian Saint @DjRay1985 @Jlowe22 @Mid Iowa @navysaintsfan @NS922 @Raves @sammymvpknight @Spartica4Real @SSK @SWATcha @tyler735 @whodatworm23

Week 1 Saints GDT O/U is live! Scores will be kept year round!

Drew Brees TD passes @ 2.5

Adrian Peterson fumbles @ .5

Defensive Sacks @ 3.5

3 Points - Wins @ .5

Drew Brees TD passes @ 2.5:  UNDER. 2TD passes from Brees and one or two rushing by AP/Ingram/Kam.

Adrian Peterson fumbles @ .5  UNDER. He's not going to fumble on his debut, especially against the Vikings.

Defensive Sacks @ 3.5  OVER. I'm hoping for a dominant performance by the D-Line.

3 Points - Wins @ .5  OVER. I know every team wants the first win, but our team NEEDS it. They come out focused and take the W.

I'm very excited for this one. Will be my first time attending a Monday Night Football game, and should be an incredible atmosphere as there is still a lot of Vikings hostility towards the Saints from the 2009 playoffs...And now with Peterson on the Saints it should make for one hell of a game to watch!

19 hours ago, tyler735 said:

I'm very excited for this one. Will be my first time attending a Monday Night Football game, and should be an incredible atmosphere as there is still a lot of Vikings hostility towards the Saints from the 2009 playoffs...And now with Peterson on the Saints it should make for one hell of a game to watch!

I'll be there too! Debating right now on whether or not to tailgate. If you're not a psycho ******, perhaps we can hook up and shoot the shiz.

Drew Brees TD passes @ 2.5 - Over. He gets 3
Adrian Peterson fumbles @ .5 - Under. Only gets 12 carries and protects the ball well.
Defensive Sacks @ 3.5 - Under. Barely, though. We pin 3 sacks on Bradford. Of course, this could be 6 or 7 if we snuff their run and get out to a big lead, forcing them to pass.
3 Points - Wins @ .5 - Over. We crush 'em 31-10

It would be fun to meet up with a fellow Saints fan, but it depends how late I get stuck at work Monday. If not before the game I'm section 120 could potentially grab a cold one at halftime or something if you're near there. Also I like to think I'm not psycho if that counts?

On 9/7/2017 at 9:12 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Defensive Sacks @ 3.5

3 Points - Wins @ .5

Over - I think Drew throws 3

Under - No fumbles

Under - Hope I'm wrong here

Over - Just hoping the Saints come out and win the opener for once.....

On 9/7/2017 at 11:12 AM, domepatrol91 said:

@BossierWhoDat @Breesus mode @Canadian Saint @DjRay1985 @Jlowe22 @Mid Iowa @navysaintsfan @NS922 @Raves @sammymvpknight @Spartica4Real @SSK @SWATcha @tyler735 @whodatworm23

Defensive Sacks @ 3.5

3 Points - Wins @ .5

Under

Over

Under

Under

Archived