? NOR @ MIN - 7:10pm EST on ESPN + Over/Under season starts!

Dome

3 minutes ago, DjRay1985 said:

This is why I am not really worried about our Offense. Again, again, why Im not in panic mode. Like why isn't this game 45 to 19?  Watch both Denver QBs throw for 3 TDs each.

Yeah I'm not worried about the offense. No Snead, oline beat to hell, this was expected.

the team as a whole? And the fact that this loss seems expected for most the players and coaches? That's troubling

1 minute ago, DjRay1985 said:

Texans D looked like trash against the Jags

ATL only scored 23 pts

THE RAMS SCORED 46

Brady lost

Manning looked like sh**

Big Ben had a 200yd game

Wilson had 100 yards passing

Rogers was right above 50%

WEEK1 is preseason week 5. 

I get it, but our defense is always like this.  There is no evidence to suggest it's gonna get any better.

4 minutes ago, DjRay1985 said:

Texans D looked like trash against the Jags

ATL only scored 23 pts

THE RAMS SCORED 46

Brady lost

Manning looked like sh**

Big Ben had a 200yd game

Wilson had 100 yards passing

Rogers was right above 50%

WEEK1 is preseason week 5. 

Just accept it, we suck! ;)

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

I get it, but our defense is always like this.  There is no evidence to suggest it's gonna get any better.

In all reality, I want to say good things about the Def, but that has been our issue for years as known. I know they did look horrible today, but I didn't expect much. I just want to see how how team plays a couple games into the season. I still am in my optimist, growing pains mode. That may be annoying to some, but after the last couple years, this year, I am deciding to not give up so fast.

8 minutes ago, NS922 said:

Just accept it, we suck! ;)

I can't. I lived in DC for 9 years, and maybe, just maybe the Redskins fans hope maybe rubbed off on me. They will not give up on their team AT ALL! I remember when they played Seattle hard one year, and all the fans we screaming they (the Redskins) didn't suck LOL. As for RG3, you couldn't say anything bad about him, even when he played horrible. I also spent some time in Baltimore, and they are the same way. Ultra prideful. No more downing the Saint's "D". LOL

4 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

I came into this season with the idea that Payton gets ZERO excuses! Hes used them ALL up over the last gew years. I dont wanna hear that they are young. Dont wanna hear that they or injuries or that its week 1... ZERO EXCUSES!!!

lol we're injuried certainly is no excuse. We're injured because Payton takes in injured players like we're running a rehab center

3 hours ago, Raves said:

Elflein was a beast for Ohio State and he seems to not be missing a beat for the Vikings.

Vikings have had a long line of great centers. I knew when we drafted him that he would probably be the next great one!

56 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Good luck the rest of the way guys.If the OL gets healthy and defense plays better  you might have a shot at the playoffs.

Also, please beat Detroit, Chicago and Green Bay. Thanks!

If I win the powerball, I'll have 100 million dollars.

3 minutes ago, saintsfan said:

Why was Devante Harris getting so much playing time? He looked absolutely atrocious out there. Like Fred Thomas/Jason David bad. I didn't see Sterling Moore out there at all and he played very well last season

I think the fact that devante Harris is a warm body might have helped.

We only had 60 yards rushing last night with everyone less than 3 ypc.  Absolutely atrocious, plus Brees have no time in the pocket.  It's gonna be a long, boring season if the oline doesn't get healthy.

No AD carries on two trips within the Vikings' 5 yard line?  Or am I dreaming this?

Archived