Peoples Jones 59

Asiasi 62

Tyler Johnson 63

Duvernay 70

Pittman 73

Edwards 79

Hamler 86

KJ Hill 98

Nice.  What do you like about Keene? I love his situation and snagged him in round 4 of 2 rookie dynasty drafts, but admittedly didn’t do any research.

2 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Nice.  What do you like about Keene? I love his situation and snagged him in round 4 of 2 rookie dynasty drafts, but admittedly didn’t do any research.

He reminds me of the mold of a Kittle (don’t think he is as natural a mover or reaches this point) and Knox. I drafted both as rookies in my dynasty leagues. He is a willing blocker, was underused at VA Tech. I think his potential is greater than any TE in the draft. And I actually ended up having him ranked #1 at TE by the time the draft came around.

Just now, Counselor said:

He reminds me of the mold of a Kittle (don’t think he is as natural a mover or reaches this point) and Knox. I drafted both as rookies in my dynasty leagues. He is a willing blocker, was underused at VA Tech. I think his potential is greater than any TE in the draft.

Nice.  I’ll take my chances with that pick in round 4 then.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I can definitely see why people weren’t high on him. Like his situation in Miami though with Flores. 

Yeah that was a good landing spot.  Miami took Jackson earlier than I would’ve (he definitely has a lot of upside) but overall I liked what Miami did in 2020.