2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

8 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Lol you just praised him after calling him a workout warrior

I also said I like him too, just noting what I know of him. Workout warrior isn't a bad term in my book, just that you fell in love with him AFTER you saw his stats....just sayin'. I still think he can be has after the 3rd round but he definitely be worth a look. Saw him as a 5th before the Combine, dude just raised his game now didn't he !

• Like 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1233862710502264833?s=21

Sounds like Laviska has osteitis pubis (inflammation of the cartilage that hold the pelvis together and where your major abdominal muscles attach). The fact that he’s having surgery is bad news as it’s reserved for only severe refractory cases. The surgery involves removing a wedge of the cartilage (which doesn’t heal well) and has a low rate of success. I’m a big fan but would not touch him in the first 3 rounds. I fear his pro career will mirror that of Jake Butt and Marcus Lattimore.

3 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1233862710502264833?s=21

Sounds like Laviska has osteitis pubis (inflammation of the cartilage that hold the pelvis together and where your major abdominal muscles attach). The fact that he’s having surgery is bad news as it’s reserved for only severe refractory cases. The surgery involves removing a wedge of the cartilage (which doesn’t heal well) and has a low rate of success. I’m a big fan but would not touch him in the first 3 rounds. I fear his pro career will mirror that of Jake Butt and Marcus Lattimore.

I was about to post this - he went from a top 3 guy in the preseason to now tumbling hard.  While he’ll be fine to start TC - there’s no Pro Day for him pre-draft.    Given the flags for injury recurrence with him it’s definitely going to cause a tumble.   

It’s too bad because the talent is NFL WR1 level.  But the risk is even higher than Tua-level.   Wow. 

Edited by Broncofan

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

I was about to post this - he went from a top 3 guy in the preseason to now tumbling hard.  While he’ll be fine to start TC - there’s no Pro Day for him pre-draft.    Given the flags for injury recurrence with him it’s definitely going to cause a tumble.   

It’s too bad because the talent is NFL WR1 level.  But the risk is even higher than Tua-level.   Wow. 

how do you get the tweet to show like that? I feel like the old man but I missed the transition to the new forum and don’t know all of the tricks yet

7 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

how do you get the tweet to show like that? I feel like the old man but I missed the transition to the new forum and don’t know all of the tricks yet

You get 2 choices - when you paste the link - it says it’s displaying as a link - click on embedding it automatically - like below  

2 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Hmmm, I don’t get that on mobile. 🤷🏻‍♂️

On iPhone I load the full version of FF, then when I post I copy / paste the link.  

After pasting the link - a line appears - “your link has been automatically embedded / displays as a link” - and an option to do it the opposite way shows up.  But It ONLY appears right after I paste it - and only if I don’t do anything after pasting the link.   The moment I type or move around that option goes away.   Hope that helps. 

https://twitter.com/fieldyates/status/1233924845525663750?s=21

(I did the link both ways on my iPhone just to show)   

• Like 1