Jump to content
BroncoBruin

2020 College Prospects

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Lol you just praised him after calling him a workout warrior

I also said I like him too, just noting what I know of him. Workout warrior isn't a bad term in my book, just that you fell in love with him AFTER you saw his stats....just sayin'. I still think he can be has after the 3rd round but he definitely be worth a look. Saw him as a 5th before the Combine, dude just raised his game now didn't he !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1233862710502264833?s=21

Sounds like Laviska has osteitis pubis (inflammation of the cartilage that hold the pelvis together and where your major abdominal muscles attach). The fact that he’s having surgery is bad news as it’s reserved for only severe refractory cases. The surgery involves removing a wedge of the cartilage (which doesn’t heal well) and has a low rate of success. I’m a big fan but would not touch him in the first 3 rounds. I fear his pro career will mirror that of Jake Butt and Marcus Lattimore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1233862710502264833?s=21

Sounds like Laviska has osteitis pubis (inflammation of the cartilage that hold the pelvis together and where your major abdominal muscles attach). The fact that he’s having surgery is bad news as it’s reserved for only severe refractory cases. The surgery involves removing a wedge of the cartilage (which doesn’t heal well) and has a low rate of success. I’m a big fan but would not touch him in the first 3 rounds. I fear his pro career will mirror that of Jake Butt and Marcus Lattimore.

I was about to post this - he went from a top 3 guy in the preseason to now tumbling hard.  While he’ll be fine to start TC - there’s no Pro Day for him pre-draft.    Given the flags for injury recurrence with him it’s definitely going to cause a tumble.   

It’s too bad because the talent is NFL WR1 level.  But the risk is even higher than Tua-level.   Wow. 
 

 

Edited by Broncofan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

I was about to post this - he went from a top 3 guy in the preseason to now tumbling hard.  While he’ll be fine to start TC - there’s no Pro Day for him pre-draft.    Given the flags for injury recurrence with him it’s definitely going to cause a tumble.   

It’s too bad because the talent is NFL WR1 level.  But the risk is even higher than Tua-level.   Wow. 
 

 

how do you get the tweet to show like that? I feel like the old man but I missed the transition to the new forum and don’t know all of the tricks yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

how do you get the tweet to show like that? I feel like the old man but I missed the transition to the new forum and don’t know all of the tricks yet

You get 2 choices - when you paste the link - it says it’s displaying as a link - click on embedding it automatically - like below  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a lot of LBs in this draft who can really run, through Day 3. That has not been typical of recent years. Lot of potential Fangio projects + helpful for special teams purposes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isiah Simmons just confirmed he won't be there at 15 to be a Bronco! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IronJ said:

Isiah Simmons just confirmed he won't be there at 15 to be a Bronco! lol

Yeah, unfortunately I think he’ll be playing in silver and black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Yeah, unfortunately I think he’ll be playing in silver and black

I don't even think he makes it to them..Hes going top 10 imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Hmmm, I don’t get that on mobile. 🤷🏻‍♂️

On iPhone I load the full version of FF, then when I post I copy / paste the link.  
 

After pasting the link - a line appears - “your link has been automatically embedded / displays as a link” - and an option to do it the opposite way shows up.  But It ONLY appears right after I paste it - and only if I don’t do anything after pasting the link.   The moment I type or move around that option goes away.   Hope that helps. 

 

https://twitter.com/fieldyates/status/1233924845525663750?s=21

(I did the link both ways on my iPhone just to show)   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2019 at 8:45 PM, Counselor said:

My dream is Isaiah Simmons in this defense. Doubt he falls to us though. 

And a late December dream has died

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×