2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

Just now, thebestever6 said:

The only team he got "destroyed by," was Bama. Haskins got destroyed by a 4-3 Purdue.

Georgia also whooped them.

Can you explain why any of this is supposed to matter? You've seen productive, experienced quarterbacks fail in the NFL like everyone else. None of this means anything. 

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

Georgia also whooped them.

Can you explain why any of this is supposed to matter? You've seen productive, experienced quarterbacks fail in the NFL like everyone else. None of this means anything. 

15 points against a top 5 team in the country isn't a destroy he aided to put up 29 points.

And because I've been enlightened on this forum a lot since 2004' and Drew Locks resume screams different story than a bust to me.

Drew Lock is going to be a great fun Villian in this league much like Elway was well if you're a Browns fan anyway.

I think Elway is a better GM than QB think he's a bit overrated as a qb. He only started winning titles when he had a team around him and a ground game. He did play an awesome villian though on route to all of his superbowl runs and 2 wins.

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

15 points against a top 5 team in the country isn't a destroy he aided to put up 29 points.

And because I've been enlightened on this forum a lot since 2004' and Drew Locks resume screams different story than a bust to me.

Drew Lock is going to be a great fun Villian in this league much like Elway was well if you're a Browns fan anyway.

I think Elway is a better GM than QB think he's a bit overrated as a qb. He only started winning titles when he had a team around him and a ground game. He did play an awesome villian though on route to all of his superbowl runs and 2 wins.

You're box score scouting. Missouri wasn't getting any closer than two scores, and were usually down by three scores in that game. Georgia handled them and Lock didn't play well. 

Four years starting and viewed by evaluators as nowhere near pro ready. I don't know what about the resume pops out and tells you he's not going to bust. 

The "better GM than QB" take is honestly one of the worst takes I've ever seen, man. Jesus...

Edited by BroncoBruin

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

You're box score scouting. Missouri wasn't getting any closer than two scores, and were usually down by three scores. Georgia handled them and Lock didn't play well. 

Four years starting and viewed by evaluators as nowhere near pro ready. I don't know what about the resume pops out and tells you he's not going to bust. 

The "better GM than QB" take is honestly one of the worst I've seen, man. Jesus...

thanks I think?

And I guess Matt Lefleur was eyeing Drew Lock to be groomed behind Aaron Rodgers for ish and giggles. Judging how he's saving A Rods career I think he knows a thing or two about qbs.

thanks I think?

And I guess Matt Lefleur was eyeing Drew Lock to be groomed behind Aaron Rodgers for ish and giggles. Judging how he's saving A Rods career I think he knows a thing or two about qbs.

Sorry, it's an awful, awful take and I can't believe anyone who saw Elway play throughout his career and is a Bronco fan could minimize his accomplishments that way. Half of his playing career wasn't a dumpster fire like half his GM tenure has been. 

Lol, LaFleur is not saving his career. Having a great defense is helping them win more games. Rodgers is Rodgers. 

• Like 1

Maybe I am but you act like an undermanned team losing to the number 2 team in the country by 14 points is some egregious Jimmy Clausen red flag 

No, I'm not doing that. I'm just taking a closer and more honest look at the resume. Put up a lot of numbers against creampuffs and mostly flopped against elite competition. Not sure it means much one way or the other, but you're the one who seems blown away by the resume, and I'm just not. 

His first 6 years he had the highest winning % in nfl history as a gm!!! But it's all peyton. 

What happens when Drew Lock becomes Patty Mahomes Kryptonite? What's gonna be your reasoning then?

You're not expecting serious responses to this, are you? Feel like there have been enough hypotheticals, not enough reality in this convo. 

• Like 1

Put up a lot of numbers against creampuffs and mostly flopped against elite competition. Not sure it means much one way or the other, but you're the one who seems blown away by the resume, and I'm just not. 

The SEC is the best resume you can have for a college qb bc there aren't a lot of cream puffs. I thought he was solid in managing games more than solid. 

His career demolishes Jay Cutlers in the SEC granted Jay had lesser talent around him. 

You're not expecting serious responses to this, are you? Feel like there have been enough hypotheticals, not enough reality in this convo. 

Hypotheticals to give a guy a 2020 season so we don't become the Cardinals or Panthers??? Bc last I check Carolina never won a title with Cam we Shut that ish down!!!

The SEC is the best resume you can have for a college qb bc there aren't a lot of cream puffs. I thought he was solid in managing games more than solid. 

His career demolishes Jay Cutlers in the SEC granted Jay had lesser talent around him. 

They played lousy OOC schedules every year and he played in the SEC East, a pretty big step down from the West. But there's nothing to suggest SEC quarterbacks are inherently more successful because of their level of competition. 

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

They played lousy OOC schedules every year and he played in the SEC East, a pretty big step down from the West. But there's nothing to suggest SEC quarterbacks are inherently more successful because of their level of competition. 

But we're all clamoring for 5th year senior in Burrow instead of cashing out for a pair of Aces because we got our guy to build around right now?

I get you wanna take the wait and see approach but have some conviction my guy you're a FAN!

But we're all clamoring for 5th year senior in Burrow instead of cashing out for a pair of Aces because we got our guy to build around right now?

I get you wanna take the wait and see approach but have some conviction my guy you're a FAN!

We're clamoring for Burrow on the merits of his play and the traits he's shown at the position, many intangible traits that Lock never showed. I don't see the connection at all.