2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

8 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

What makes you think Rich hand picked Drew? 

You're mistaking not having conviction with the greatest knowledge of all: knowing what you don't know. Just keep that in mind. 

I think Rich Scangerello hand picked Drew for a multitude of reasons.

1) Elway stole Rich for that 6 round pick barf Dakota Watson.

2) we only had 6 picks in this draft. It felt eerily similar to 2006 Cutler = Lock, Fant= Scheffler, Dumervil = Dre' Mont Jones, Marshall= Winfree, Risner= Kuper ( think that was 06). 

Justin Hollins bc Justin Hollins 

We only had 6 picks last year so those 6 picks are key to being coached to build this team from the ground up. Rich was involved in handpicking Lock I'm sorry your detective skills are lacking. 

Edited by thebestever6

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I think Rich Scangerello hand picked Drew for a multitude of reasons.

1) Elway stole Rich for that 6 round pick barf Dakota Watson.

2) we only had 6 picks in this draft. It felt eerily similar to 2006 Cutler = Lock, Fant= Scheffler, Dumervil = Dre' Mont Jones, Marshall= Winfree, Risner= Kuper ( think that was 06). 

We only had 6 picks last year so those 6 picks are key to being coached to build this team from the ground up. Rich was involved in handpicking Lock I'm sorry your detective skills are lacking. 

...wait, what?

1. That has nothing and I mean nothing to do with Drew, and it's also speculation. 

2. This also has nothing and I mean nothing to do with Drew, just a bunch of really loose and pointless comparisons.

Do you have any actual reasons to think Rich hand-picked Drew? I'm not sure my detective skills are the ones that are lacking if those two bizarre points you listed are supposed to move me.

Edited by BroncoBruin

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

1. That has nothing and I mean nothing to do with Drew, and it's also speculation. 

2. This also has nothing and I mean nothing to do with Drew, just a bunch of really loose and pointless comparisons.

Do you have any actual reasons to think Rich hand-picked Drew? I'm not sure my detective skills are the ones that are lacking if those two bizarre points you listed are supposed to move me. 

I guess you never like putting a puzzle together as a kid. 

So Elway is just this stubborn senile half of brain tin man GM. His only plan is to win at all cost and fly by the seat of his pants?

Rich.... you get to work with whatever QB I want you to work with!!!

Trends that correspond with 2006 mean nothing dang it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I guess you never like putting a puzzle together as a kid. 

So Elway is just this stubborn senile half of brain tin man GM. His only plan is to win at all cost and fly by the seat of his pants?

Rich.... you get to work with whatever QB I want you to work with!!!

Trends that correspond with 2006 mean nothing dang it!

You making totally nonsensical arguments has nothing to do with my problem solving ability. Your two pieces of evidence couldn't have possibly been less relevant if you tried. 

Edited by BroncoBruin

2 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

You making totally nonsensical arguments has nothing to do with my problem solving ability. Your two pieces of evidence couldn't have been less relevant if you possibly tried. 

I'm not arguing anything.. matter of fact I'm just going to respectfully disagree with you, and think the Hank from Breaking bad death scene.

I think I'm logical, you think I'm hypothetical .

The reality is somewhere in between. 

Just now, thebestever6 said:

I'm not arguing anything.. matter of fact I'm just going to respectfully disagree with you, and think the Hank from Breaking bad death scene.

I think I'm logical, you think I'm hypothetical .

The reality is somewhere in between. 

Well, you were making your case that Rich hand picked Drew (which is possible, I have my doubts, but is at least possible) and listed two things that had nothing to do with Drew. Personally, I'd love to know if he had his hands in the Drew Lock pick just as I'm interested in who has say in all of our picks, but what you brought to the table doesn't tell me anything. 

Hypotheticals are just hypotheticals. There is no reality that's somewhere in between things happening and not happening. 

15 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Hypotheticals are just hypotheticals. There is no reality that's somewhere in between things happening and not happening. 

So you need someone to tell you something concrete to use logic and reasoning?

What do you think happened in Rich's interview? Oh John I'll leave San Francisco who's about to hit pay dirt to have you hand pick the next QB. 

Bc Paxton and Osweiler were soooooo successful. 🙄

Edited by thebestever6

San Francisco traded back in 2017 and aquired two 3rds and a 4th they moved back 1 pick lol. Pick 3 or 4 is so ideal for us because you literally get Andrew Thomas or a haul of picks all dependent of what Washington does.

Look for that type of move minimum especially if there's 3 to 4 guys we could see on this team.

Two Left tackle prospects

Two or 3 D line prospects 

An elite corner

Two game breaking wrs.

Simmons.

This is why Brandon Allen is starting and a top 5 pick is going to be had.

John Elway and John Lynch are schrewd operators that's why I'm still glad to have him as a gm.

Edited by thebestever6

12 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

We're clamoring for Burrow on the merits of his play and the traits he's shown at the position, many intangible traits that Lock never showed. I don't see the connection at all. 

Isn’t he the guy who couldn’t beat out Haskins at OSU ? And we’re hot on a guy who has only done this one season with one of the best coodinators and super teammates ? That doesn’t leave ANY questions for a one-year wonder over a guy who had 4 years at Missouri ?

Edited by Cutler06

20 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Isn’t he the guy who couldn’t beat out Haskins at OSU ? And we’re hot on a guy who has only done this one season with one of the best coodinators and super teammates ? That doesn’t leave ANY questions for a one-year wonder over a guy who had 4 years at Missouri ?

Shhhhhh I want Burrow to sky rocket !!! I wanna Fleece a team in a trade up for Herbert or him ala Niners getting two 3rds and a 4th trading down one spot.

@Cutler06 like this post if you see a similarity between the 05 class Alex Smith/ Aaron Rodgers 

And Haskins and Drew not comparing the players just the situation. 

Alex Smith and Haskins- both on the younger side in an Urban Meyer led offense attack. Both were overhyped over better prospects.

Lock and Rodgers- is a way more loose comparison I'm not comparing A Rod to Drew Lock until I see them play.

Will say Drew has one of the best deep balls I've seen since Rodgers. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

San Francisco traded back in 2017 and aquired two 3rds and a 4th they moved back 1 pick lol. Pick 3 or 4 is so ideal for us because you literally get Andrew Thomas or a haul of picks all dependent of what Washington does.

Look for that type of move minimum especially if there's 3 to 4 guys we could see on this team.

Two Left tackle prospects

Two or 3 D line prospects 

An elite corner

Two game breaking wrs.

Simmons.

This is why Brandon Allen is starting and a top 5 pick is going to be had.

John Elway and John Lynch are schrewd operators that's why I'm still glad to have him as a gm.

Last week, Elway was a dope who you wanted fired because he didn't make a trade you wanted that was never going to happen. Now he's back to "playing chess". Hard to take seriously. 

• Like 1

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

Last week, Elway was a dope who you wanted fired because he didn't make a trade you wanted that was never going to happen. Now he's back to "playing chess". Hard to take seriously. 

Elway should of moved Miller, or he has to trade down in this draft to replenish the farm one of those things have to happen.

By week 17 Drew Lock is going to be our best QB since Peyton Manning, we are going to have a nice 4th place schedule next year, and we're going to have the resources in the 2020 draft to hit a grand slam.

Next year we're going to be a true playoff contender a long with the Raiders. I think Chargers slip for a season.

12 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

So you need someone to tell you something concrete to use logic and reasoning?

What do you think happened in Rich's interview? Oh John I'll leave San Francisco who's about to hit pay dirt to have you hand pick the next QB. 

Bc Paxton and Osweiler were soooooo successful. 🙄

You haven't made use of logic and reasoning. You've made weird comparisons to other drafts, hyped up Lock as an "Elway-like villain", said Lock won't bust because he played a lot in the SEC, and made your point that Rich liked Drew Lock because they had 6 picks, just like a completely different front office did in 2006. Let me know where logic and reasoning start. 

I think Rich interviewed for an OC job and they gave him the job. 

Those two "chess moves" didn't work out, huh? But of course if they sign Kaepernick, naturally they would have made all the right decisions. Logic and reasoning. 

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Elway should of moved Miller, or he has to trade down in this draft to replenish the farm one of those things have to happen.

By week 17 Drew Lock is going to be our best QB since Peyton Manning, we are going to have a nice 4th place schedule next year, and we're going to have the resources in the 2020 draft to hit a grand slam.

Next year we're going to be a true playoff contender a long with the Raiders. I think Chargers slip for a season.

No they don't. They can stay put and just pick an elite player, and that would be fine.