2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

Those two "chess moves" didn't work out, huh? But of course if they sign Kaepernick, naturally they would have made all the right decisions. Logic and reasoning. 

Genius what two picks were traded up for Lynch?

A first 

A third( coincidentally we offered the same pick for Kaepernick?)

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Genius what two picks were traded up for Lynch?

A first 

A third( coincidentally we offered the same pick for Kaepernick?)

Lol. Elway needs to hire you on as PR. I wish I had someone to tell me what a genius I am for things I didn't even do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Lol. Elway needs to hire you on as PR. I wish I had someone to tell me what a genius I am for things I didn't even do. 

No I'm calling you a genius lol. 

The 3rd offered for Kap was the same pick used in a trade up for Paxton. If we landed Colin we don't get Paxton and settle for Dak and Chris Jones.

Chris Jones was number one on their board look it up.

And idk who between Elway or Ellis skimmed out on the Kap contract. I'm not being John's hype man I'm stating logical reasoning. 

Edited by thebestever6

10 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

The 3rd offered for Kap was the same pick used in a trade up for Paxton. If we landed Colin we don't get Paxton and settle for Dak and Chris Jones.

And idk who between Elway or Ellis skimmed out on the Kap contract. I'm not being John's hype man I'm stating logical reasoning. 

Or, they package their other 3rd or another combo of picks instead, take Lynch and never get Simmons. It's really easy to manipulate these outcomes.

Yeah, I don't remember anything of the sort said about Chris Jones before or after the draft and can't find anything looking it up. Help me out. Also another assumption on your part that they would have taken Dak. Your assumptions and hypotheticals always yield the best possible results for Elway. 

You are being John's hype man, and the hype has been built on a foundation of hypotheticals like Drew Lock being a star and great things he could have done but didn't. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Yeah, I don't remember anything of the sort said about Chris Jones before or after the draft and can't find anything looking it up.

Mike Klis the mouthpiece of the team has stated numerous times Chris Jones was their BPA in 2016.

Using Logical hypothetical reasoning let me QB the 2016 offseason for you pun intended. 

-Von gets signed to a blockbuster contract.

- Elway or most likely cheap A Ellis has a number for the new starting QB. A third for Kaepernick is reasonable, but the price is too high. ( Biggest mistake along with the VJ hire since 2016.)

- Ellis concedes to let Elway use that third to go get Paxton 🙄. Now we see mistakes compounding. You can settle for QB as long as it's BPA at your pick now everything is going off the rails. Settling for Dak in round 2 or 3 Kubiaks decision would of saved us 3 years barring a Vance Joseph hiring decision that I'm not sure still happens if a promising year 2 Dak is our QB do we still land VJ?

That's the past

- butttt. This organization has rectified those poor compounding decisions. So I'm very optimistic. 

37 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

You don’t know if we draft Dak in that scenario. You have been living in a lot of what ifs lately with your posts. Things that haven’t happened. What if’s are fun to reflect on but you type them out like they are fact. We don’t know what Lock is we don’t know that we are just those few pieces from a top ten ball control offense (the players we pick could bust, players get injured, players regress, and so on) 

41 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Mike Klis the mouthpiece of the team has stated numerous times Chris Jones was their BPA in 2016.

Using Logical hypothetical reasoning let me QB the 2016 offseason for you pun intended. 

-Von gets signed to a blockbuster contract.

- Elway or most likely cheap A Ellis has a number for the new starting QB. A third for Kaepernick is reasonable, but the price is too high. ( Biggest mistake along with the VJ hire since 2016.)

- Ellis concedes to let Elway use that third to go get Paxton 🙄. Now we see mistakes compounding. You can settle for QB as long as it's BPA at your pick now everything is going off the rails. Settling for Dak in round 2 or 3 Kubiaks decision would of saved us 3 years barring a Vance Joseph hiring decision that I'm not sure still happens if a promising year 2 Dak is our QB do we still land VJ?

That's the past

- butttt. This organization has rectified those poor compounding decisions. So I'm very optimistic. 

You get so ahead of yourself, man. Your arguments fall apart because once you get one thing right (the Kaepernick compensations), you think you can make 20 other assumptions of exactly how things will play out. Obviously no way they put together another package for Lynch. Obviously no way they take anyone but Chris Jones. Obviously no way they don't take Dak. No, none of these things are obvious. None of the assumptions you've made throughout this argument have been obvious. Not one of us know this much, not even close. 

• Like 2

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Kubiak was in Love with Dak is it not the most likely of outcomes?

The word likely you should use more often. Instead of just stating them imo. BroncoBruin just pointed it out very well above. I do like your optimism though. It’s refreshing.